Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-14-2015, 12:11 PM   #1177
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmydm90
A hail The Moderator! The wicked old Weazel at last is dead!
As annoying as he may have been, rejoicing in someone else's misery and misfortune is never a prudent action. Let's move on and keep the threads on topic guys.
Old 02-14-2015, 02:06 PM   #1178
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
As annoying as he may have been, rejoicing in someone else's misery and misfortune is never a prudent action. Let's move on and keep the threads on topic guys.

... I just like to make movie references. He's not actually dead. Not unless the moderators here are really hardcore. If it makes you feel any better, I'm almost certain that he'll back under another name. Also if getting banned from a forum is what you call "misery and misfortune", you must lead a very pleasant life haha...

Moving on... What was this thread about again? Haha
Old 02-14-2015, 02:22 PM   #1179
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmydm90
... I just like to make movie references. He's not actually dead. Not unless the moderators here are really hardcore. If it makes you feel any better, I'm almost certain that he'll back under another name. Also if getting banned from a forum is what you call "misery and misfortune", you must lead a very pleasant life haha...

Moving on... What was this thread about again? Haha
HAHA. Well, as far as misery and misfortune go... yeah, maybe not correct choice of words... but you get what I mean. And yeah, relatively pleasant. And this thread was about asking questions regarding the gameplay of the best sports game on the market PERIOD!
Old 02-16-2015, 09:18 AM   #1180
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerFanatic2K3
Thank you for listening to the people and finally removing the show banner from the score bug

It looks identical to a real broadcast now
Just thinking about the Ads and sponsor talk..... it'd be cool if they had it where like the game was brought to you by SCEA or whatever, and had an SCEA logo on the score bug as if the "home broadcast" was on the faux "SCEA network". (Or "San Diego Studios" network) whatever works.

Last edited by A_Quiet_Pro; 02-16-2015 at 09:56 AM.
Old 02-16-2015, 04:01 PM   #1181
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

In Franchise mode, lets say we fail a GM Contract, can we be offered a contract by a different team, thus running a different team in the same franchise?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2015, 04:06 PM   #1182
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsFan16
In Franchise mode, lets say we fail a GM Contract, can we be offered a contract by a different team, thus running a different team in the same franchise?
Yes, you can. You simply inherit that team. There are often multiple offers, depending on how you are performing as a GM.

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk

YouTube

Old 02-16-2015, 04:14 PM   #1183
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
Yes, you can. You simply inherit that team. There are often multiple offers, depending on how you are performing as a GM.

That's awesome. That's really cool news. Gives us an opportunity to be like a Theo Epstein, win a WS with Boston Red Sox and then go on to the Cubs to rebuild their system and build a long lasting team. Thanks for the response Slab
Old 02-16-2015, 05:55 PM   #1184
Pro

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB

What if I really want to just stay with one team for the entirety of franchise mode? Is this possible to do even if I fail all my goals? Is there an option somewhere to make me impervious to termination? lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »