Home

MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-13-2015, 11:30 AM   #153
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Its at 24:39
Yeah , just found it, it was Awesome.
Old 02-13-2015, 11:39 AM   #154
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Highly unfortunate. Presentation was one of the few streams I was REALLY looking forward to seeing. Oh well. Only a little over a month till release where I'll see it anyways.
If they do a presentation stream it would only make sense that it would be one of the last ones because a lot of that content gets added near the end. Even when we are at the event we do not get to see much of it until we experience the game in its retail release.
Old 02-13-2015, 12:13 PM   #155
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmreds
Improved load times is a big plus for me.
Amen to that. I always prided myself on taking every regular season at bat with my RTTS player and never simming an at bat, but last year I started simming my pinch hitting opportunities because it was not worth the loading times for a single at bat.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2015, 12:36 PM   #156
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
The baserunnER windows (1st & 3rd base) while batting, are still there. The baserunnING OSD no longer has the player PiP. It has been replaced with a baserunning control PiP. It has info as to which runner you are currently targeting.

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk
Do you like it better this way?
Old 02-13-2015, 12:40 PM   #157
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

So if I read one of Ramone's posts right, the PS3 version doesn't have the licensed equipment. Why is this? Is it because there is not enough space on the disk or whatever? I'm guessing I answered my own question just want to be positive.
Old 02-13-2015, 12:43 PM   #158
MVP

El_MaYiMbE's Arena

OVR: 10

[quote=Russell_SCEA;2047053830]
Quote:
Originally Posted by marbury
I haven't seen an option for baserunner gloves Only the wrist guard [/QUOTE

Time and resources my dear Watson. Not enough time and not enough resources to get baserunner gloves in MLB 15. It was actually the number one thing on our list this year for equipment stuff.
I am hoping that if it was #1 this year and did not make it, that it will be like super duper #1 next year?
Old 02-13-2015, 12:44 PM   #159
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Do you like it better this way?
I know you are not asking me per say but while I think it will help people in regards to telling them who they have control over and where they are, I miss that view. It took a little to get used to.
Old 02-13-2015, 12:52 PM   #160
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
So if I read one of Ramone's posts right, the PS3 version doesn't have the licensed equipment. Why is this? Is it because there is not enough space on the disk or whatever? I'm guessing I answered my own question just want to be positive.
He quoted this

Quote:
Licensed Equipment (PS4 & PS3 Only) For the first time ever MLB The Show will include licensed equipment from some of the most recognizable brands in baseball. Earn as you play to enhance your RTTS or Diamond Dynasty players and partner with iconic brands by bringing sponsorships to your Franchise team! (Equipment on PS3 version is not seen during gameplay.)
Sounds like Licensed Equipment is in the game for the PS3 and provides the stat bonuses in RTTS but the Equipment will not show on the players during actual gameplay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »