Home

Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on Earning Badges in NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-13-2015, 11:22 AM   #369
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenboom
Yeah that's what pretty much everyone does lol. Posterizer it's smart to use the right stick to perform flashy dunks. More posterizers happen that way.

Yeah I'll try that, thanks for the tip man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 02-13-2015, 11:23 AM   #370
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets
So would that be a quicker way of getting badges? Turning the difficulty down to rookie for a game or two?

I'm still having the hardest time getting posterizer even with 95 dunk and I'd like to knock out a few badges in a game or two.

If you're only out to farm badges then yes, turn your settings to rookie/ casual. For unfazed & microwave I used those settings with 12 minute 1/4ers.

For deadeye you'll obviously have to move your difficulty up to HOF or SS just to draw in the defense. I've heard using sim instead of casual as well.

For dribbling badges, my settings were rookie, casual, 6 min 1/4ers, with game speed at 75. I don't like game speed higher than 80. Gets too hard to stay under control for me. With those settings you can blast through games more quickly and rack up the stats you need.

Posterizer is tough because after a few attempts your player becomes tired and the defense adjusts with double teaming you off the pick & roll. Focus on 5 solid attempts to start the 1st 5 trips down the court. After half time give it another few shots. Sprinkle in a few more attempts after several assists.
Old 02-13-2015, 11:34 AM   #371
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellSKA
If you're only out to farm badges then yes, turn your settings to rookie/ casual. For unfazed & microwave I used those settings with 12 minute 1/4ers.

For deadeye you'll obviously have to move your difficulty up to HOF or SS just to draw in the defense. I've heard using sim instead of casual as well.

For dribbling badges, my settings were rookie, casual, 6 min 1/4ers, with game speed at 75. I don't like game speed higher than 80. Gets too hard to stay under control for me. With those settings you can blast through games more quickly and rack up the stats you need.

Posterizer is tough because after a few attempts your player becomes tired and the defense adjusts with double teaming you off the pick & roll. Focus on 5 solid attempts to start the 1st 5 trips down the court. After half time give it another few shots. Sprinkle in a few more attempts after several assists.

Awesome tips/advice I will try that out. I really just want to grind out badges right now because I just started MC (I switched over to X1 from PS4). I just want to enjoy the rest of my season and next season without having to worry too much about getting badges and focus on winning.

I wouldn't really care about posterizer except for the fact that it's nice to have occasionally for flashy dunks and it's good for And-one trips.

The dribbling ones should be fairly easy to get I assume, I have the master of in and out one I think already.

It will be weird not playing on Sim and SS/HOF for once!

Lakers
Juventus

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2015, 12:01 PM   #372
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets
Awesome tips/advice I will try that out. I really just want to grind out badges right now because I just started MC (I switched over to X1 from PS4). I just want to enjoy the rest of my season and next season without having to worry too much about getting badges and focus on winning.

I wouldn't really care about posterizer except for the fact that it's nice to have occasionally for flashy dunks and it's good for And-one trips.

The dribbling ones should be fairly easy to get I assume, I have the master of in and out one I think already.

It will be weird not playing on Sim and SS/HOF for once!

For Posterizer, make sure you un-equip all dunks that are not tomahawks. Purchase an equip only tomahawks. 1 hand, 2 hand, Uber, all tomahawks only. Remember to change back to the dunk packages you like afterwards. You'll get chase down blocked a ton using them in the Park.

Dribbling badges will take you between 1-3 games each. Just only focus on one dribble discipline each game. Don't juggle them, it will take longer.

On Rookie there's a good chance you'll average in the 40's at least.
Old 02-13-2015, 03:23 PM   #373
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7

Got Dimer on all positions now. I still never got Unfazed when I redid my PF. I got it the first time on my PF and every other position.
Kansas State Wildcats
Old 02-14-2015, 04:00 PM   #374
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
Have you unlocked the badge? I thought knocking it loose and simply diving for it would get me the badge as well. I am pretty sure you have to save it from going out of bounds after I did it the other way maybe 10 times and nothing ever happened. It says get "loose ball saves". I only see that message when I save the ball from going out of bounds.
I have unlocked it the best way is to get hot on defense and tap square towards baseline or the wing and use triangle instead of square. Took 4 games to get all four. Pray that your lucky.
Old 02-14-2015, 08:33 PM   #375
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

I have a few questions:

How much does Hustle Points help in the Park/Rec? It seems like it'd be really helpful especially for a big man, curious for those that have it if you noticed finishing a lot better?

Is it harder to get Deadeye on a center? I want Deadeye but don't want to get Volume Shooter it'll be pretty hard I'm assuming?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2015, 11:12 PM   #376
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

For the dribble badges, do I need to let the whole animation play out? Or can I just spam the dribble move?

Lakers
Juventus

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »