Home

MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-13-2015, 10:59 AM   #137
Rookie

Jgrillo5's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolenz
I thought the one DD player on the team was the Star they created and fed. Also just what are the odds that the game created a random Allen Craig, stuck him on Boston and started him in right field? The odds of that are just astronomical I would think.

Ya that was definitely the real Allen Craig. It had his same player model. It just didn't have his real life picture in yet.
Old 02-13-2015, 11:03 AM   #138
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Im sort of confused on this. Im pretty sure the windows that show the runners are gone though.
I don't think so, there was confusion from the first Twitch stream where they weren't shown, but you have to remember that most of that stream they were using CPU vs CPU for demo/debug purposes. I believe theSlab or Nemesis confirmed in the Community Day Gameplay thread that the windows are still there. Maybe I read that wrong though...
Old 02-13-2015, 11:05 AM   #139
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
I thought the one DD player on the team was the Star they created and fed. Also just what are the odds that the game created a random Allen Craig, stuck him on Boston and started him in right field? The odds of that are just astronomical I would think.
I'll have to go back and look at the stream. Either way if it is Allen Craig and he didn't have a picture that is due to them showing an unfinished product at the moment.

Edit:went back and looked at it. It is Allen Craig I didn't see the Red Sox logo yesterday when I watched the stream so that's my bad. Idk why they put him at 2B. Nick said they are still tweaking DD right now so I wouldn't read too much into it right now. Also 2B is a secondary position of Craig's in the Show.

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 02-13-2015 at 11:15 AM.
Old 02-13-2015, 11:08 AM   #140
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgrillo5
Ya that was definitely the real Allen Craig. It had his same player model. It just didn't have his real life picture in yet.
Which brings me back to my original question. Was the DD team shown so weak at 2b that the game would put in a player that played something like 41 innings at 2b over 9 games four or five years ago as the starter? Makes me think that it was prioritizing offense over defense by a large, large margin.
Old 02-13-2015, 11:10 AM   #141
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypoLuxa13
I don't think so, there was confusion from the first Twitch stream where they weren't shown, but you have to remember that most of that stream they were using CPU vs CPU for demo/debug purposes. I believe theSlab or Nemesis confirmed in the Community Day Gameplay thread that the windows are still there. Maybe I read that wrong though...
Yeah thats where i am confused. Someone said they arent there anymore and the Nemesis said he was surprised no one had brought it up. Then i said atleast no one can complain about the numbers not showing up anymore and Ramone liked the post. Then i saw someone say that a window was still there so i have no idea what is what.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2015, 11:10 AM   #142
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
That is due to them showing an unfinished product at the moment.
Exactly.. it's only Friday, February 13th () HAHA.... The game doesn't launch for another 5-6 weeks... pretty sure they're going to continue working on it for at least the next 3-4 of those to finalize everything with smooth polish. Giving them 2 weeks to get the GM to mass production and time for those copies to ship to stores the week before to prep for retail.
Old 02-13-2015, 11:11 AM   #143
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Which brings me back to my original question. Was the DD team shown so weak at 2b that the game would put in a player that played something like 41 innings at 2b over 9 games four or five years ago as the starter? Makes me think that it was prioritizing offense over defense by a large, large margin.
I edited my post.
Old 02-13-2015, 11:12 AM   #144
Rookie

Jgrillo5's Arena

Quote:

It's because 2B is one of his secondary positions. You can manually change it if you want. Same thing happened with Josh Donaldson moving to catcher in the same lineup.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »