Home

MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-13-2015, 10:40 AM   #129
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger21
Hopefully presentation. Interested to see the new interactions and emotions of the players.
I can tell you now it won't be on presentation. That will be on of the later streams. If presentation has it's on stream at all.
Old 02-13-2015, 10:40 AM   #130
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

will there be different pack options besides the 6 standard, 6 position player, 6 pitchers? In stream it looked like 8 tiles were available?
Old 02-13-2015, 10:45 AM   #131
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
will there be different pack options besides the 6 standard, 6 position player, 6 pitchers? In stream it looked like 8 tiles were available?
I do not know, let me get back to you on that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2015, 10:47 AM   #132
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0

Did we determine if base runners in the PIP windows have their jersey numbers this year?
Old 02-13-2015, 10:53 AM   #133
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolenz
Are we sure? It showed that he was in RF and then on the Lineup screen it showed he was with Boston. Plus I thought they said that there is only one DD player per team now.
Yes i am sure. You pretty much answered your question. 1 DD player per team. Allen Craig in the stream was the 1 DD player. It's merely a coincidence he had the name Allen Craig.
Old 02-13-2015, 10:54 AM   #134
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
I can tell you now it won't be on presentation. That will be on of the later streams. If presentation has it's on stream at all.
Highly unfortunate. Presentation was one of the few streams I was REALLY looking forward to seeing. Oh well. Only a little over a month till release where I'll see it anyways.
Old 02-13-2015, 10:57 AM   #135
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
Did we determine if base runners in the PIP windows have their jersey numbers this year?
Im sort of confused on this. Im pretty sure the windows that show the runners are gone though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2015, 10:58 AM   #136
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Yes i am sure. You pretty much answered your question. 1 DD player per team. Allen Craig in the stream was the 1 DD player. It's merely a coincidence he had the name Allen Craig.
I thought the one DD player on the team was the Star they created and fed. Also just what are the odds that the game created a random Allen Craig, stuck him on Boston and started him in right field? The odds of that are just astronomical I would think.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »