Home

MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-13-2015, 10:20 AM   #121
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chai2112
As one who can't afford a PS4 yet, I really wish they would specify which features are not on the PS3 version, as that's the one I'm getting. I know the fact sheet mentioned stuff, but some things weren't quite clear and some things were ambiguous. For example, at one point it said necklaces were in both, but then later on said they're only in the PS4.
You do not see any of the Licensed equipment on PS3 but you can still equip your RTTS/DD characters with them to get the boosts.

Quote:
Licensed Equipment
(PS4 & PS3 Only)
For the first time ever MLB The Show will include licensed equipment from some of the most recognizable brands in baseball. Earn as you play to enhance your RTTS or Diamond Dynasty players and partner with iconic brands by bringing sponsorships to your Franchise team! (Equipment on PS3 version is not seen during gameplay.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2015, 10:21 AM   #122
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmydm90
Do the base coaches have these backless helmets in the game? Seems like they could recycle the coach helmet model if it's already in the game.
No, the coaches have the same Tim Raines helmets. So, actually, they did recycle the coaches helmets and put them in the editor.

I doubt they'll be put in before release, but maybe next year. I've noticed this for a while, just never brought it up before.

Here's a video from MLB 10 that shows what kind of helmets the coaches wear.

Old 02-13-2015, 10:22 AM   #123
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolenz
I did have a couple of questions about what I saw in the Diamond Dynasty section.

1. No picture for Allen Craig?

2. Allen Craig at 2b? I looked at his history and he only has 42 innings played at 2nd base and has not played the position since 2011. Just seemed like a strange choice for the AI to put him at 2nd.
It's not the Allen Craig you're thinking of. It's one of the DD players.
Old 02-13-2015, 10:24 AM   #124
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

[quote=marbury;2047053459]I haven't seen an option for baserunner gloves Only the wrist guard [/QUOTE

Time and resources my dear Watson. Not enough time and not enough resources to get baserunner gloves in MLB 15. It was actually the number one thing on our list this year for equipment stuff.
Old 02-13-2015, 10:30 AM   #125
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Ok, so are we looking at the next twitch on Tuesday or Thursday again? And anyone know what it's gonna be on?
TBD Ghost rider
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2015, 10:34 AM   #126
#realtalk

dalger21's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
TBD Ghost rider
Hopefully presentation. Interested to see the new interactions and emotions of the players.
Old 02-13-2015, 10:37 AM   #127
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
TBD Ghost rider
Hopefully presentation and Kirby is commentary?
Old 02-13-2015, 10:39 AM   #128
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
It's not the Allen Craig you're thinking of. It's one of the DD players.
Are we sure? It showed that he was in RF and then on the Lineup screen it showed he was with Boston. Plus I thought they said that there is only one DD player per team now.

Last edited by Dolenz; 02-13-2015 at 10:43 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »