Home

MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-13-2015, 09:30 AM   #113
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

As one who can't afford a PS4 yet, I really wish they would specify which features are not on the PS3 version, as that's the one I'm getting. I know the fact sheet mentioned stuff, but some things weren't quite clear and some things were ambiguous. For example, at one point it said necklaces were in both, but then later on said they're only in the PS4.
Old 02-13-2015, 09:43 AM   #114
Rookie

ped3328's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video & Blog - Universal Rewards & Licensed Equipment Detailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
Looked like one style.
... Regardless, it's a major improvement over the years past. No more catchers sporting ''beer bellies'' or turtle-shaped chest protectors. They all looked like weighing 300 pounds! And the straps looked to be more fitting too. I have been asking this for years. Another issue in the last couple years has to do with the wrong shade of blue on Blue Jays uniforms. Let's hope this has finally been rectified.
Old 02-13-2015, 09:48 AM   #115
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

I've never been able to get into Diamond Dynasty mode. I'd rather just do a fantasy draft and save on all the time of trying to level up to get great players. Creating your logo is cool, but takes way too long if you aren't artistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2015, 09:50 AM   #116
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaxseed Oil
I've never been able to get into Diamond Dynasty mode. I'd rather just do a fantasy draft and save on all the time of trying to level up to get great players. Creating your logo is cool, but takes way too long if you aren't artistic.
looked like an import/export option in upper right hand corner
Old 02-13-2015, 09:57 AM   #117
Rookie

ped3328's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Starts at 1:45.
Joe Random gets my vote for HOF next year ! His equipment stats are awesome ! lol
Old 02-13-2015, 09:57 AM   #118
MVP

El_MaYiMbE's Arena

OVR: 10

Added baserunner wrist guard, but left out baserunner batting gloves....smh

Still the player edit options look great.
Neon colors, which as they said, really became popular last year
Longer/Wider wristbands and tape
Gloves
Catcher Equipment

All of this looks awesome, but its one small gripe.

Last edited by El_MaYiMbE; 02-13-2015 at 10:05 AM.
Old 02-13-2015, 09:57 AM   #119
Rookie

Sip_16's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video & Blog - Universal Rewards & Licensed Equipment Detailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ped3328
... Regardless, it's a major improvement over the years past. No more catchers sporting ''beer bellies'' or turtle-shaped chest protectors. They all looked like weighing 300 pounds! And the straps looked to be more fitting too. I have been asking this for years. Another issue in the last couple years has to do with the wrong shade of blue on Blue Jays uniforms. Let's hope this has finally been rectified.
Last year the Blue Jays blue was much more realistic, but maybe that was only on the PS4? I thought it looked pretty good last year but like I said I had the PS4 version so maybe it couldnt change for PS3.

Last edited by Sip_16; 02-13-2015 at 10:00 AM. Reason: added pic
Old 02-13-2015, 10:15 AM   #120
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

OVR: 0

I did have a couple of questions about what I saw in the Diamond Dynasty section.

1. No picture for Allen Craig?

2. Allen Craig at 2b? I looked at his history and he only has 42 innings played at 2nd base and has not played the position since 2011. Just seemed like a strange choice for the AI to put him at 2nd.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »