Home

MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-13-2015, 08:26 AM   #105
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwo4Life75
Does anybody know if you can watch the archive of this on the PS4 Twitch in Playstation Live?
No, unless something has changed I don't believe you can.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2015, 08:30 AM   #106
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmydm90
SCEA should find a way to integrate RTTS salary with the Universal Rewards Stubs. The higher your in game salary the more stubs you get. No so much that it throws things out of whack but just a little something something for your effort.

That way getting offered a huge contract in the game will mean something because it has actual ramifications.
That is actually not a bad idea. In the past once I got onto a team I liked in RTTS I would give them a bargain basement price. They would offer me 20 million and I would take it down to 1 million since I figured it left the team more money for quality players to surround me. There just was not a lot of incentive to worry about salary.
Old 02-13-2015, 08:37 AM   #107
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolenz
That is actually not a bad idea. In the past once I got onto a team I liked in RTTS I would give them a bargain basement price. They would offer me 20 million and I would take it down to 1 million since I figured it left the team more money for quality players to surround me. There just was not a lot of incentive to worry about salary.
I ALWAYS did this exact same thing. Not that it really mattered, CPU AI for roster management and free agency was so weak I don't think it actually helped them sign better talent.

But we need some sort of incentive to actually consider the highest offers instead of just picking a team when you become a free agent.
Old 02-13-2015, 08:45 AM   #108
Banned

OVR: 4

Ok, so are we looking at the next twitch on Tuesday or Thursday again? And anyone know what it's gonna be on?
Old 02-13-2015, 08:52 AM   #109
MVP

Watched just now and I can say diamond dynasty may have gone from a mode I never played to most played. I am super excited for it now. It really looks amazing.

I may have missed this but what can you do in DD beside the extra innings?
Is there challenges, seasons, just head to head?
Old 02-13-2015, 08:53 AM   #110
Rookie

Any word on 60fps all across the board (replays, cutscenes)?
Old 02-13-2015, 09:03 AM   #111
dare i say...en fuego?

BravesBoy's Arena

OVR: 14

When you recycle your cards to feed you star DD player. Does that remove the selected card from the overall team collection, the one you build up to get the legend? That could really make you choose when or what you want to "feed" to your player or try to hang on to it to finish the team cards..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2015, 09:11 AM   #112
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesBoy
When you recycle your cards to feed you star DD player. Does that remove the selected card from the overall team collection, the one you build up to get the legend? That could really make you choose when or what you want to "feed" to your player or try to hang on to it to finish the team cards..
I believe they disappear for good

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »