Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-12-2015, 04:09 PM   #1161
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

OVR: 0
Talking Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
Too much delay ain't a good thing.

No really, I played with it again this year and the only way it partially/decently works is if you increase the fielding assists more. That said, I suppose it could be implemented for auto fielding, so I'd suggest putting that on the wishlist for next year.
That is really disappointing if it isn't in the game at all for user control. Pro Yakyuu did it well years ago and its something I've been asking for.

http://youtu.be/TFKTOWxxNUg?t=1m58s pitching
http://youtu.be/TFKTOWxxNUg?t=3m47s hitting

It doesn't need to be a delay similar to US broadcasts even, just long enough to see part/all of the batter's follow through.

I'd be fine if when "Broadcast Delay" was on that the assist fielding took beyond the camera change. It could be autofielding until user input is detected than you can take over control. That would actually be really interesting considering the new "bad routes" they talked about. A poor outfielder would get bad jumps and you'd have to deal with that similar to the Puig example from the last stream.

Anyways I hope this gets implemented at some point as it is such a prevalent part of TV broadcasts and without it The Show is missing a key element of the whole broadcast aesthetic that they seem to be going for.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2015, 04:15 PM   #1162
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_O_p12
May not exactly be the right place for this and sorry if I missed it somewhere else. Is there another twich scheduled for today? I thought they said once a week untill release?
According to their Twitch page there's another one coming up in less than an hour. Seems to be covering the stuff revealed in the last trailer.
Old 02-12-2015, 04:34 PM   #1163
Rookie

T_O_p12's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
According to their Twitch page there's another one coming up in less than an hour. Seems to be covering the stuff revealed in the last trailer.
Thanks for the info from everyone who answered. I guess I didn’t think to check there lol. Just didn’t seem like it was hyped up as much as the last one.
Old 02-12-2015, 04:46 PM   #1164
MVP

OVR: 7

http://www.twitch.tv/sonysandiegostudio/profile
Old 02-13-2015, 07:56 AM   #1165
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
That is really disappointing if it isn't in the game at all for user control. Pro Yakyuu did it well years ago and its something I've been asking for.

http://youtu.be/TFKTOWxxNUg?t=1m58s pitching
http://youtu.be/TFKTOWxxNUg?t=3m47s hitting

It doesn't need to be a delay similar to US broadcasts even, just long enough to see part/all of the batter's follow through.

I'd be fine if when "Broadcast Delay" was on that the assist fielding took beyond the camera change. It could be autofielding until user input is detected than you can take over control. That would actually be really interesting considering the new "bad routes" they talked about. A poor outfielder would get bad jumps and you'd have to deal with that similar to the Puig example from the last stream.

Anyways I hope this gets implemented at some point as it is such a prevalent part of TV broadcasts and without it The Show is missing a key element of the whole broadcast aesthetic that they seem to be going for.
yup.
ive been asking for this feature for at least 5 years.
like i said though.
i know its at least in the game now, because i saw it in the twitch video.
I just hope they keep it in for hitting and the auto fielding. thats all i ask. ahould be simple to keep in there for that seeing how its already in there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2015, 12:38 PM   #1166
Rookie

• The Fact Sheet is looking good! As another player who solely does Franchise mode (offline) and has been disappointed in the meager career stat tracking, I am hoping for an improvement. Anything you can tell us? Same as last year, however it's the number one item on Franchise features list for 16.

So the countdown begins...
Old 02-13-2015, 08:13 PM   #1167
Banned

All those crapping on the graphics look silly now.....Judging a game on a twitch stream and compressed video is idiotic.
Old 02-13-2015, 08:24 PM   #1168
Rookie

Sip_16's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingWeazel
All those crapping on the graphics look silly now.....Judging a game on a twitch stream and compressed video is idiotic.
Relax guy no one has complained much since actually seeing the game. Were they wrong? Yes but no need to be like that, the footage shows them they were wrong already

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »