Home

MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-13-2015, 12:36 AM   #97
Rookie

DanH35's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

If you look closely when they are in the edit player screens for Adam Jones, it has his contract as editable on the first tab, so it looks like we can edit contracts before entering franchise mode.
Old 02-13-2015, 01:17 AM   #98
MVP

og236's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Don't know if anyone noticed, but during the DD part of the stream, I caught that they had RP Kirby Yates (Tampa Bay Rays) as a LHP when he is a RHP in real life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-13-2015, 01:20 AM   #99
Pro

ajblithe20's Arena

OVR: 2

Relaying what ty said, I wasn't one of the people asking for new equipment every year. I definitely didn't worry about licensed equipment at all, but seeing it from all the media so far is really exciting. It adds so much more variety in the way everyone looks, keeping things looking "fresh." At a time when a lot of video games are disappointing, it's incredible to literally watch these developers make a game better in so many areas in such little time with such little manpower. I really can't wait to get my hands on this game #baseballisbetter

OH, and when Nick edited Adam Jones' equipment you can see for a second his face and guess what!? NO HORRIBLE BEARD and I noticed someone else mentioned his editable contract showing before entering Franchise mode, which is pretty big news
Old 02-13-2015, 01:55 AM   #100
Rookie

SCEA should find a way to integrate RTTS salary with the Universal Rewards Stubs. The higher your in game salary the more stubs you get. No so much that it throws things out of whack but just a little something something for your effort.

That way getting offered a huge contract in the game will mean something because it has actual ramifications. Allowing you to buy more equipment and further develop your player. That or increased salary = increased influence/stardom. Fans wearing your jersey, etc.

Would be awesome for MLB 16 if career achievements like breaking MLB records won you specific rare "Double Diamond" items that could only be unlocked by achieving those accomplishments. Ex. Win MVP - now you have the MVP ring in your ritual items. +10 clutch.

Break the home run record -the record breaking ball is added to your ritual items and gives you some hitting bonus whether it's equipped or not. Or you unlock one extra ritual slot or something.
Old 02-13-2015, 02:03 AM   #101
Banned

Does anybody know if you can watch the archive of this on the PS4 Twitch in Playstation Live?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2015, 03:30 AM   #102
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanH35
If you look closely when they are in the edit player screens for Adam Jones, it has his contract as editable on the first tab, so it looks like we can edit contracts before entering franchise mode.
I remember reading somewhere about this, maybe the community day thread although that is for gameplay. Maybe it was in the chat. Anyways hopefully it is in the final game and not just in the dev build they used.
Old 02-13-2015, 04:03 AM   #103
Rookie

marbury's Arena

OVR: 5

I haven't seen an option for baserunner gloves Only the wrist guard
大谷 翔平 #17
Shohei Ohtani
It's ThaGreatMuta
Old 02-13-2015, 07:30 AM   #104
Banned

I love the random starting pitcher feature for DD. Will this be used for traditional online modes, or maybe an option for the host to set? That would be amazing!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »