Home

MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-12-2015, 07:43 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Anyone else notice the live ticker on the bottom of the screen DURING the game? (I guess they were playing a season game). I thought that was pretty cool.
Old 02-12-2015, 07:58 PM   #58
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Anyone else notice the live ticker on the bottom of the screen DURING the game? (I guess they were playing a season game). I thought that was pretty cool.
That's been in the game for years now right?
Old 02-12-2015, 07:59 PM   #59

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Yes they have.
Old 02-12-2015, 08:01 PM   #60
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4

Absolutely loved this stream. The equipment makes a huge difference in game because when you see a player with their real life glove and cleat brand it really adds another level of realism and truly looks like a real TV broadcast. Also, with DD this was a mode I scratched the surface in '13 but never got too far into it because of the amount of time it took with each player being created, but I am beyond ecstatic about it being all MLB players (And the DD player is brilliant because I know that I immediately created myself for DD and the "Feed Me" concept for training is by far the most perfect way to go about that).

I had some worries when I saw the equipment screen and did not see any catchers gloves because as a college catcher who owns a Wilson A2000 I was so excited to recreated my real glove in this game. And when I didn't see the catchers gloves in the equipment screen and also not seeing Buster Posey's Rawlings mitt I got scared. But when Lorne went through the catchers equipment and his infielders Wilson A2000 switched to a catchers A2000 I actually smiled and gave a fist pump.

In terms of gameplay/presentation one thing I noticed is that when an outfielder throws back into the infield after an out, the camera locks on to the outfielder and doesn't follow the ball which was beautiful.

I do have 2 questions-

1. Does amount of time played increase chance of collecting a higher level card? For example, after my first exhibition game I can expect to receive a common/bronze card. However after my 300th game overall(exhibition,franchise,rtts,dd) can I expect to have a higher chance to get a silver/gold card?

2. When watching the giants and padres game, did it look like the ball was glowing? Could that just be because it was a day game or is that an option?

Thank You!! Loved the stream! Looking forward to next weeks!
Old 02-12-2015, 08:02 PM   #61
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsFan16
Absolutely loved this stream. The equipment makes a huge difference in game because when you see a player with their real life glove and cleat brand it really adds another level of realism and truly looks like a real TV broadcast. Also, with DD this was a mode I scratched the surface in '13 but never got too far into it because of the amount of time it took with each player being created, but I am beyond ecstatic about it being all MLB players (And the DD player is brilliant because I know that I immediately created myself for DD and the "Feed Me" concept for training is by far the most perfect way to go about that).

I had some worries when I saw the equipment screen and did not see any catchers gloves because as a college catcher who owns a Wilson A2000 I was so excited to recreated my real glove in this game. And when I didn't see the catchers gloves in the equipment screen and also not seeing Buster Posey's Rawlings mitt I got scared. But when Lorne went through the catchers equipment and his infielders Wilson A2000 switched to a catchers A2000 I actually smiled and gave a fist pump.

In terms of gameplay/presentation one thing I noticed is that when an outfielder throws back into the infield after an out, the camera locks on to the outfielder and doesn't follow the ball which was beautiful.

I do have 2 questions-

1. Does amount of time played increase chance of collecting a higher level card? For example, after my first exhibition game I can expect to receive a common/bronze card. However after my 300th game overall(exhibition,franchise,rtts,dd) can I expect to have a higher chance to get a silver/gold card?

2. When watching the giants and padres game, did it look like the ball was glowing? Could that just be because it was a day game or is that an option?

Thank You!! Loved the stream! Looking forward to next weeks!
The ball did look like it was glowing. Not that big of a deal but i would prefer to have it off.

Could be high contrast/brightness that we could fix with our own screens.

Last edited by HozAndMoose; 02-12-2015 at 08:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2015, 08:06 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 1
So the best bat to own is red, and the best batting gloves are a bright yellow.....Thats awesome......... Come on guys don't go down this path. Hopefully the equipment can be customized.
Old 02-12-2015, 08:06 PM   #63
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan97
So the best bat to own is red, and the best batting gloves are a bright yellow.....Thats awesome......... Come on guys don't go down this path. Hopefully the equipment can be customized.
Keep watching before commenting.
Old 02-12-2015, 08:09 PM   #64
Banned

OVR: 0
Thumbs down Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

did anyone upload this stream to you tube ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »