Home

MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-12-2015, 07:09 PM   #49
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video & Blog - Universal Rewards & Licensed Equipment Detailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
Overall like the changes to DD. Might get me back in. Logo importing would seal the deal as I have spent multiple hours each year remaking my logo which feels silly since I feel like it would be a simple flattening MLB 14's logo and importing it as a single layer. I don't need all the layers.

Keeping the one DD player is a great idea as it lets you keep that element of the game which was part of the fun. DD for a lot of people was just a create a team mode.

I really hope they balance DD right and make sure it is very hard to field a team of all diamond players, even if you are spending real money. The stacked teams of past DD's made the mode so boring online, everyone had identical teams with identical sidearming 100mph pitchers. But just seeming them open those packs scared me, I hope they scale it down a lot since players never expire.

Equipment is everything people have been begging for, for years and more. It's surprising that they went from barely any licensed equipment to a ton this year and hinted at more to come in the upcoming years.

Wait, what about your DD player?
Him as well but not in the other season modes.
Old 02-12-2015, 07:13 PM   #50
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Anyone have a YouTube link?
I can't view the twitch archive.

M.K.
Knight165
95% processed. YouTube taking its sweet time.
Old 02-12-2015, 07:22 PM   #51
Pro

Mikeyo918's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Is the archives stream working for anyone else? I click on the video andit just shows the purple screen with the play button and a slash going through it.
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
InterMiami
MLBTS ‘23 (PS5)

https://www.twitch.tv/coastiemike918
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2015, 07:28 PM   #52
Rookie

T_O_p12's Arena

Had some issues with the Twitch link but eventually it worked. Watched the last half then went back and watched from the beginning. The weekly videos is awesome and is something to look forward to each week up until launch.

All the equipment looks good. To me it seems like they add a lot to your player attributes, almost too much. Hopefully there are a lot more lower valued items than what was shown.
Old 02-12-2015, 07:29 PM   #53
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyo918
Is the archives stream working for anyone else? I click on the video andit just shows the purple screen with the play button and a slash going through it.

By any chance are you on an iOS platform such as an iPhone or iPad? I've been told you need flash player to watch the archived twitch streams which iOS does not support. That is why we are waiting for our ever so thoughtful colleague to put it up on YouTube so we can watch there. Sounds like he's almost done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Old 02-12-2015, 07:29 PM   #54
dare i say...en fuego?

BravesBoy's Arena

OVR: 14

Those leg guards look saaaaaweet!! And love the DD star player, nice little add
Old 02-12-2015, 07:34 PM   #55
Pro

Mikeyo918's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLebron12
By any chance are you on an iOS platform such as an iPhone or iPad? I've been told you need flash player to watch the archived twitch streams which iOS does not support. That is why we are waiting for our ever so thoughtful colleague to put it up on YouTube so we can watch there. Sounds like he's almost done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, thanks for the heads up.
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
InterMiami
MLBTS ‘23 (PS5)

https://www.twitch.tv/coastiemike918
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2015, 07:37 PM   #56
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Starts at 1:45.

Last edited by HozAndMoose; 02-12-2015 at 08:01 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »