Home

MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-12-2015, 06:50 PM   #41
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Why are the Giants Bull Pen Pitchers at At&t Park still not sitting in the dug out with the rest of the team like how it is in real life?

Really wish this would be corrected by now

Everything else looks great!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2015, 06:52 PM   #42
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

One thing they didn't show is the tilted caps. Is that still going to be in the game or were they not able to do it?
Old 02-12-2015, 06:54 PM   #43
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video & Blog - Universal Rewards & Licensed Equipment Detailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
This is definitely on their radar. It's one of my personal wishlist items, so yeah... they know lol.
Good to know. I've been asking for this for a few years now.
Old 02-12-2015, 06:54 PM   #44
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLebron12
Since I'm on my phone and have to wait for it to be put on YouTube before I watch it again...did they take the bullpen off the field at AT&T park finally?!?

The past all the pitchers would be sitting on a bench out in left field where the pitchers would warm up. Really hope that's gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Why are the Giants Bull Pen Pitchers at At&t Park still not sitting in the dug out with the rest of the team like how it is in real life?

Really wish this would be corrected by now

Everything else looks great!!!

LOL

YouTube

Old 02-12-2015, 06:54 PM   #45
Pro

garyjr33's Arena

OVR: 13

Diamond Dynasty looks fun this year. I truly can't wait for this game anymore.
NCAAF: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette
NCCAB: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2015, 06:57 PM   #46
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
LOL

Lol I guess I got my answer. That sucks. I would seriously rather them just have the player appear out of the dugout and not have them all in there then to have every pitcher out on the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Old 02-12-2015, 06:59 PM   #47
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video & Blog - Universal Rewards & Licensed Equipment Detailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
Problem is you have guys who have no problem dropping over a grand on UT/MT packs to get the best players, so DD will probably be no different. I mainly play offline and never spend a dime, so it doesn't really bother me.
It was pretty easy to stack your team in past DD's without spending a cent. The whales who spend a thousand dollars are rare and you rarely encounter them. They throw the balance of the game off, but they provide enough revenue to the game makers to where they can be ignored by most, unless you are unlucky and run into them.

I want the game to be balance for those who spend no money, only have preorder/special edition bonuses or send a little money. These make up most of the online population. I want to be able to go into games with teams that only have a few stars and a balanced rotation and actually need to use bullpen arms strategically to win. Not brute force a lineup of all 99s and just out homer my opponent and throw high 101mph fastballs.

The real issue is people getting their accounts hacked which was a huge problem with Fifa and other EA sports games. I don't think DD is that popular (yet) so it may not be a real issue to worry about yet.
Old 02-12-2015, 07:07 PM   #48
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Anyone have a YouTube link?
I can't view the twitch archive.

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »