Home

MLB 15 The Show Video & Blog - Universal Rewards & Licensed Equipment Detailed

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Video & Blog - Universal Rewards & Licensed Equipment Detailed within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2015, 09:56 PM   #169
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video & Blog - Universal Rewards & Licensed Equipment Detailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Ruth played in between WWI and II. WWI ended in 1918/9. And WWII started around 1945. Ruth was somewhere in between.
Ruth's final year was 1935. Though you could technically say it was 1934, since his final year was more of a farewell tour.

1914-1935 to be exact. Traded to Yankees in 1920.
Old 02-11-2015, 10:35 PM   #170
MVP

rjackson's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video & Blog - Universal Rewards & Licensed Equipment Detailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sip_16
I have seen shoes make someone faster tho

Lol. That scene in The sandlot was my influence for that line! You read my mind.
Old 02-11-2015, 11:13 PM   #171
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
I should have been more clear I think right around then as a start date. I will search for it and update this post when I find it. Ghost of the Year posted that it was legends of the past 70 years, so 1940 and on.
so why do u think they couldn't go with mantle? I remember mantle being in 2k6 and in MVP baseball I think it was 2k6 or 2k7 one of the 2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2015, 11:17 PM   #172
Banned

the legends are fine by me don't want anyone thinking im bad mouthing the game looking forward in seeing them in next gen form we all know the create a player legend roster makers are gonna be back maybe now more of them will have a ps4 to work with and make the guys really life like
Old 02-12-2015, 12:28 AM   #173
Rookie

giantsharks's Arena

OVR: 3

Can't say enough how pumped i am for will clark. A lot of people questioning that here probably dont realize how loved this guy is by Giants fans, hes up there probably top 5 all time beloved Giants. Sounds nuts but after mays and bonds, will clark is up there, probably on the same level as mccovey as far as fan favorites go.
Golden State Warriors
Old 02-12-2015, 12:55 AM   #174
Rookie

MLB 15 The Show Video & Blog - Universal Rewards & Licensed Equipment Detailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsharks
Can't say enough how pumped i am for will clark. A lot of people questioning that here probably dont realize how loved this guy is by Giants fans, hes up there probably top 5 all time beloved Giants. Sounds nuts but after mays and bonds, will clark is up there, probably on the same level as mccovey as far as fan favorites go.

Most of the people questioning Clark ARE Giants fans. Myself included. I think the amount of Clark love has a lot to do with if you grew up with him. By the time I was getting into baseball Clark was already on Texas so I felt no connection to him. Plus he spent half of his career on non-giant teams. I was a Barry Bonds, Robb Nen, Bill Mueller guy growing up.

I can think of at least 11 hall of famers I'd pick over Clark. I think Clark is probably a top 15/top 20 player for most giant fans (higher or lower for some depending on when they got into baseball) but certainly not top 5 and I highly doubt most people would consider him equal with Mccovey (the man has a cove named after him for goodness sake! Haha).

Last edited by Jimmydm90; 02-12-2015 at 01:10 AM.
Old 02-12-2015, 01:57 AM   #175
Banned

Maybe I'm reading to much into this,but could they be bringing back the owner like mode they used to have where you can adjust ticket prices,merchandise,food prices etc etc? When they mentioned that you can use the name brands into your franchise made me start thinking about that. Anybody know what I'm talking about it? I would also would like to know if they are going to bring back the real time ticker of real Major League baseball games being played while you are playing just a regular old exhibition game? I'm positive they have done that before. Anybody know what I'm talking about?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2015, 02:25 AM   #176
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCoolMan24
Will STUBS roll over in to MLB '15?? I've got 21,000 sitting here in MLB '14....
Anyone? Anyone?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »