Home

MLB 15 The Show Video & Blog - Universal Rewards & Licensed Equipment Detailed

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Video & Blog - Universal Rewards & Licensed Equipment Detailed within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2015, 08:40 PM   #161
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Zero
It's the same idea though. It's bad enough that in real life, every freaking thing is sponsored by something. I know I'm in the minority on this; I just wish they would knock some off the price of the game if they got extra sponsorship.
Cannot believe people are complaining about this, LMAO, it is a sim and sponsors are a big part of a franchise as are finances, and this ties directly into it. Welcome addition, and adds another layer to franchise. People whine over everything, Jesus.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2015, 08:42 PM   #162
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video & Blog - Universal Rewards & Licensed Equipment Detailed

One thing I would like to know is if the CPU teams will go ahead and get sponsors for their team?
Old 02-11-2015, 08:45 PM   #163
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video & Blog - Universal Rewards & Licensed Equipment Detailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
One thing I would like to know is if the CPU teams will go ahead and get sponsors for their team?
Ahhh...good question.
If not...something to add to my 30 team CPU profile to do.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 02-11-2015, 08:48 PM   #164
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Yes, 30 is the max level. Not sure why your games played counter or stubs wouldn't be moving, though.
thanks man oh well this is on ps3 on ps4 im hoping to have all new stats
Old 02-11-2015, 08:50 PM   #165
Banned

just a thought for all the people wanting legends fast its gonna be pretty hard to fill in team in knowing your gonna get so many doubles in one pack I wonder if you can sell your doubles back I say depends on how often you play getting all 30 legends could take months and not to fond on the yankee legend they picked I wonder why it wasn't ruth or even mantle
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2015, 09:12 PM   #166
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3maddenjunkie
just a thought for all the people wanting legends fast its gonna be pretty hard to fill in team in knowing your gonna get so many doubles in one pack I wonder if you can sell your doubles back I say depends on how often you play getting all 30 legends could take months and not to fond on the yankee legend they picked I wonder why it wasn't ruth or even mantle
It wasn't Ruth because he didn't fit in the timeline. Which I think was around WWII.
Old 02-11-2015, 09:23 PM   #167
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
It wasn't Ruth because he didn't fit in the timeline. Which I think was around WWII.
Ruth played in between WWI and II. WWI ended in 1918/9. And WWII started around 1945. Ruth was somewhere in between.
Old 02-11-2015, 09:25 PM   #168
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Ruth played in between WWI and II. WWI ended in 1918/9. And WWII started around 1945. Ruth was somewhere in between.
I should have been more clear I think right around then as a start date. I will search for it and update this post when I find it. Ghost of the Year posted that it was legends of the past 70 years, so 1940 and on.

Last edited by redsox4evur; 02-11-2015 at 09:28 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »