Home

MLB 15 The Show Available Now on PlayStation Store - Pre-Load & Play At Midnight 3/31

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Available Now on PlayStation Store - Pre-Load & Play At Midnight 3/31 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-11-2015, 03:51 PM   #57
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 15 The Show Available Now on PlayStation Store - Pre-Load & Play At Midnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
So it unlocks at 12:00am, correct? Which 12:00am is that? Eastern? Pacific? Your personal time zone?

Is it at 12:00am Eastern and then if I'm in California I can play it at 9pm?

I'm just assuming once your time zone hits 12:00am it'll unlock, but it'd be nice to know for sure.
Expect 12am PST. It could be EST though and if it is i believe it does indeed unlock at 9pm on the west coast then.
Old 02-11-2015, 03:54 PM   #58
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 15 The Show Available Now on PlayStation Store - Pre-Load & Play At Midnight

Quote:
So it unlocks at 12:00am, correct? Which 12:00am is that? Eastern? Pacific? Your personal time zone?

I'm just assuming once your time zone hits 12:00am it'll unlock, but it'd be nice to know for sure.
All of the ones I have downloaded have been playable at 12am Eastern.
Old 02-11-2015, 03:55 PM   #59
So Real!!

ckarlic's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:

My guess would be 12 am ET (9pm PT) My email confirmation for my digital pre-order said :

Expected Playable Date: 03/30/2015 @ 10:00 PM

Im in Mountain Time so that is 12am ET. Ive preordered and pre loaded games in the past and the expected playable time/date has been on point so far.
New Youtube Gaming Channel -- SpicyChicharron
Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-11-2015, 03:55 PM   #60
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckarlic
My guess would be 12 am ET (9pm PT) My email confirmation for my digital pre-order said :

Expected Playable Date: 03/30/2015 @ 10:00 PM

Im in Mountain Time so that is 12am ET. Ive preordered and pre loaded games in the past and the expected playable time/date has been on point so far.
Sweet. This is what I was hoping for. I live in Kansas and get off work at 1030pm, so if it unlocks here at 11pm, I'm playing the second I get home.

I'll hope this is the case unless someone tells me otherwise.
Old 02-11-2015, 03:58 PM   #61
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

Quote:
I live in Kansas, I was just using California as a reference. So I'm guessing it'd be 12am here, which is 1am EST.

Seems most likely, however I have seen a few people say they were playing their game at 9pm PST when a game released digitally at 12am EST. Can't trust the internet though.
It usually says the time when you order it. I know when FarCry came out my friend was able to play at 11PM CST. Most titles seem to be coming out at 12 EST these days. Every once in a while you will get 12 PST though. Cant remember if it was supposed to come out at at EST to PST last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2015, 04:03 PM   #62
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

OVR: 20
I'm in Canada and the price says $69.99.

1) Is that in US dollars or CDN?
2) Do I have to pay taxes?
3) Will my credit card be charged for the full amount, or will I be charged when the game comes out in March?
Old 02-11-2015, 04:07 PM   #63
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_OS

3) Will my credit card be charged for the full amount, or will I be charged when the game comes out in March?
1. CDN
2. Depends on the law up there.
3. Yes. You would have to add the 69.99 to your PSN wallet in order to order it so it would charge you right then. (at least im 90% sure thats how it works)
Old 02-11-2015, 04:23 PM   #64
Rookie

Xclusive's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_OS

I live in Toronto and I've never been charged taxes on my PSN purchases which is why I'm going digital this year. I'd rather get the collectors edition at $79 online than pay $79 in store for the regular edition. 13% tax blows...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »