Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-11-2015, 07:05 AM   #1145
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

just a quick question about the video reveal.
i noticed you can see the flight of the ball off the bat when playing in behind the pitcher camera.
Is this going to be in the final version of the game? because it looked amazing. I hope you have the option to at least have it in.

Also- is there homerun camera been confirmed to be removed??

thanks for the responses.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2015, 08:05 AM   #1146
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter77
just a quick question about the video reveal.
i noticed you can see the flight of the ball off the bat when playing in behind the pitcher camera.
Is this going to be in the final version of the game? because it looked amazing. I hope you have the option to at least have it in.
I just wanted to say that it looked like that was only happening when they were playing CPU vs. CPU.

I hope it's an option as well, but I always assumed that was a presentation question and I was holding off until then to ask it.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 02-11-2015, 08:45 AM   #1147
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
I just wanted to say that it looked like that was only happening when they were playing CPU vs. CPU.

I hope it's an option as well, but I always assumed that was a presentation question and I was holding off until then to ask it.
crap. youreright. didnt know that was cpu vs cpu.
i hope they leave it in . or at least leave it in for auto fielding.
Old 02-11-2015, 09:56 AM   #1148
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter77
crap. youreright. didnt know that was cpu vs cpu.
i hope they leave it in . or at least leave it in for auto fielding.
There is that.

I just hope there is a "slider" for the amount of delay, because as the developers and community guys have already responded to us in the past, too much delay ain't a good thing. I've never disagreed with that sentiment. They need something halfway in between the current delay that is being shown and the system they've had in place for years right off contact. Just a slight hint of
"this is the direction the ball is going, and this is the trajectory it will have."
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 02-11-2015, 12:14 PM   #1149
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
There is that.

I just hope there is a "slider" for the amount of delay, because as the developers and community guys have already responded to us in the past, too much delay ain't a good thing. I've never disagreed with that sentiment. They need something halfway in between the current delay that is being shown and the system they've had in place for years right off contact. Just a slight hint of
"this is the direction the ball is going, and this is the trajectory it will have."
Too much delay ain't a good thing.

No really, I played with it again this year and the only way it partially/decently works is if you increase the fielding assists more. That said, I suppose it could be implemented for auto fielding, so I'd suggest putting that on the wishlist for next year.

YouTube

Old 02-11-2015, 12:32 PM   #1150
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
Too much delay ain't a good thing.

No really, I played with it again this year and the only way it partially/decently works is if you increase the fielding assists more. That said, I suppose it could be implemented for auto fielding, so I'd suggest putting that on the wishlist for next year.
i can see that.
ive always used auto fielding.
seeing how its in the game. i hope its an easy adjustment to have it in the game this year for auto fielding and hitting then. if its only being kept out for human fielding reaction time.
Old 02-12-2015, 07:06 AM   #1151
Rookie

T_O_p12's Arena

OVR: 0

May not exactly be the right place for this and sorry if I missed it somewhere else. Is there another twich scheduled for today? I thought they said once a week untill release?

Also to address some comments from earlier about year to year saves. I think you only get new faces and characters if you are using the games rosters, not rosters from the vault.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2015, 07:25 AM   #1152
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_O_p12
May not exactly be the right place for this and sorry if I missed it somewhere else. Is there another twich scheduled for today? I thought they said once a week untill release?

Also to address some comments from earlier about year to year saves. I think you only get new faces and characters if you are using the games rosters, not rosters from the vault.
Consensus says another twitch today at 2PT is probable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »