Home

MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-06-2015, 04:04 PM   #313
Rookie

sharebear420's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
http://www.twitch.tv/sonysandiegostudio/b/620908682

Or click on the spoiler tab in the first post of this thread.
I'm on the twitch app and it's not working. The spoiler tab isn't working either
NHL-FLYERS
NCAAB-DUKE/SYRACUSE
NCAAF-LSU
FIFA-DORTMUND, GER
Old 02-06-2015, 04:07 PM   #314
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
FYI for Year-2-year saves all of the MLB players will have their new unique skin tones. They won't bring over the old ones.

For RTTS, will our players bring over the old skin tone? And if so, can we edit them to get one of the new, better skin tones?
Old 02-06-2015, 04:19 PM   #315
OS Brew Connoisseur

Motown's Arena

OVR: 41

Ok, JUST viewing this & it being WIP MLB 15 & the new color palettes, w/ new lighting looks INCREDIBLY lifelike. & with the chain animations goin' I'm just blown away. I can't wait till this drops. Are there more options in the CAP mode? thanks. SCEA....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2015, 04:21 PM   #316
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit
I cant believe nobody is talking about the new Dynamic Difficulty. Now we can set the speed at how fast or slow we want it to change and adapt. Then when we feel it is perfect we can set it to 0 and it wont change anymore.

For me this is a huge thing and a serious game changer. No chasing sliders, no having a bad day and having everything change. Now I can get it right where I want it Veteran ++ for pitching and All Star +++ for hitting or whatever and then set it so it will just stay there forever!!!!!

Dream come true, for me anyway.
Yes, that was a welcomed addition. Being able to "lock-in" my difficulty levels for pitching and hitting is great. In 14 if your team started to slump at the plate, you knew in 3-4 games you'd be putting up a ton of runs because your difficulty would lower. Now you can stay at the same level and really have to fight your way out of those slumps.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 02-06-2015, 04:22 PM   #317
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharebear420
I'm on the twitch app and it's not working. The spoiler tab isn't working either
Go to Page 18 of this thread and there's a 2-part YouTube clip where you can watch yesterday's entire Twitch.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 02-06-2015, 04:28 PM   #318
Game Designer

tabarnes19_SDS's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
I was wondering when someone was going to mention that. That is one change I am bummed about. Leaves you a little blind to what is going on.
Yeah one thing I didn't like either.
Old 02-06-2015, 04:30 PM   #319
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden's Jowels
For RTTS, will our players bring over the old skin tone? And if so, can we edit them to get one of the new, better skin tones?
Patrick is working on that today actually so I can't say either way right now. I'm pretty sure they won't be bringing over their old skin tones, but nothing is concrete right now. Ask me again in a week or so.
Old 02-06-2015, 04:32 PM   #320
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Yes, that was a welcomed addition. Being able to "lock-in" my difficulty levels for pitching and hitting is great. In 14 if your team started to slump at the plate, you knew in 3-4 games you'd be putting up a ton of runs because your difficulty would lower. Now you can stay at the same level and really have to fight your way out of those slumps.
Yeah this was the one thing about DD that I wanted to see more than anything else and I'm thrilled that it's in.

Although I should point out that, unless something's changed in the way progress works, Veteran and Veteran [Progress: +++] would still be one and the same difficulty. Those 3 plusses referred to progress toward the next highest difficulty level which in this case would be Veteran+ [Progress: Nothing]

I think I'm going to get in the habit of putting the progress indicator in brackets when discussing DD...easier to tell them apart that way. Of course, maybe they changed that to be a little less confusing this year - I guess we'll see.

Last edited by bcruise; 02-06-2015 at 04:35 PM. Reason: think I quoted the wrong post

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »