Home

MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-06-2015, 03:34 PM   #305
Rookie

mojo7877's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

Can anyone help me see the video? i open the page that lists the new features and click on the spoiler button and nothing shows. I also click on the archive link and it taks me to the twitch page but it won't let me see the video. i even downloaded the twitch app but that seems useless as nothing comes up. thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2015, 03:36 PM   #306
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
No that's a completely different feature that's not in the game this year.

Damn, looking forward to '16 then
Old 02-06-2015, 03:36 PM   #307
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
I was wondering when someone was going to mention that. That is one change I am bummed about. Leaves you a little blind to what is going on.
I feel the same way.
Old 02-06-2015, 03:40 PM   #308
Permanently Banned

nomo17k's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo7877
Can anyone help me see the video? i open the page that lists the new features and click on the spoiler button and nothing shows. I also click on the archive link and it taks me to the twitch page but it won't let me see the video. i even downloaded the twitch app but that seems useless as nothing comes up. thanks.
You might need to update your web browser to a version capable of handling Adobe Flash Player...
Old 02-06-2015, 03:43 PM   #309
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

To all the guys that work on this game, thank you very, very much for making the changes you've made to Analog hitting! I've used that mechanic in the past and while enjoyable, I feel these changes will take things to another level.

Has Analog pitching and throwing been modified at all? I can't remember if that was mentioned on the stream or not.

Pre-ordered the 10th Anniversary Collector's Edition today. Can't wait until release day!
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 02-06-2015, 03:57 PM   #310
Rookie

TotesMaGotes's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingWeazel
Ugh again.... How do you expect and yearly baseball game that already plays ad close to real as can be expected to look much different? Did you expect a shooter to break out?
Maybe improvement on animations that are stiff? Maybe new animations or fix the old animations? Maybe actually put something new into the game? I don't think any of the "new" stuff they talked about in the stream was actually new. In older games of this franchise and others we have seen players take bad routes to balls, miss read balls in the air, we've seen players not hustle down the line on every hit, we've seen ball physics and wind and clouds that move....

10 years ago we had games that had dynamic weather, stadiums with retractable roofs that would actually open or close. Why should we settle? I know they're busting their butts working on this game but getting excited over a nike swoosh on shoes is what turned Madden into...Madden... This is a solid game year in and year out but why can't it get exponentially better with so much more power behind it? Last year was understandable why it was basically a port from PS3 to PS4 just with added beard length, we as the consumers who pay an outrageous amount for a video game and the consoles shouldn't have to settle, but really they know they don't have to please us.

It's the only MLB baseball game on the only console that offers a MLB baseball game. With the power of the PS4 we shouldn't see players skate around. Actually make the ballplayers look like athletes, not stiff, belly flopping robots. A lot of the same animations have been used since the PS2, I guess I'm not the kind of guy that really likes stagnation...
Old 02-06-2015, 04:01 PM   #311
Rookie

sharebear420's Arena

OVR: 9

So this archive video....? Where is it? I missed out on the stream but the "stored" video isn't showing up on the forums or twitch
NHL-FLYERS
NCAAB-DUKE/SYRACUSE
NCAAF-LSU
FIFA-DORTMUND, GER
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2015, 04:03 PM   #312
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharebear420
So this archive video....? Where is it? I missed out on the stream but the "stored" video isn't showing up on the forums or twitch
http://www.twitch.tv/sonysandiegostudio/b/620908682

Or click on the spoiler tab in the first post of this thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »