Home

MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-06-2015, 08:31 AM   #257
All Star

Jasong7777's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

Just got around to watching the stream. As good as the game was last year, this year is going to be even better. I'm always shocked at how they always seem to make a great game even greater the following year.
Old 02-06-2015, 08:58 AM   #258
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

Wow, that was awesome! That's so much for the behind-the-scenes look! Best dev team!
Old 02-06-2015, 08:59 AM   #259
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarke99
It is natural for people to stand behind their purchases but so far truth is, PS4 is not far from PS3, not yet anyways.
(yes I have both)

One thing this thread and other feedback from other outlets is that MLB 15 is not looking as great as it normally does. It's early but normally there isn't this much disappointment and backlash, all the brown nosers here can say what they will but there is reason for legitimate concern.
The game will always be serviceable, but it has always been a step above, those days maybe coming to an end...
I disagree. I have both as well, and I tried playing for a few minutes on the new system, and then trying to play a few minutes on the old system. I will admit there isn't a huge graphics jump, but the gameplay isn't even close.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 02-06-2015, 09:16 AM   #260
Pro

OVR: 5

Knight, regarding weather, if you've already done the research for NY then you got Boston down too, as the weather is essentially the same. Thanks!
Old 02-06-2015, 09:26 AM   #261
Rookie

MichaelAngeloTMNT's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Long
i never said all graphics dude. i said player models were exactly the same. lol
Graphics are cool for the first few weeks. After that, the Gameplay is what makes or breaks a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2015, 09:31 AM   #262
Rookie

Sip_16's Arena

OVR: 1

That glove flip tho!

Old 02-06-2015, 09:33 AM   #263
Rookie

Sip_16's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden's Jowels

EDIT: I also think it's important to point out that the team that makes The Show is nowhere near the size of the team that makes Madden or 2K or FIFA, same goes for budget. They deserve more leeway and patience for accomplishing as much as they do, and putting out such a fantastic product.
Agreed, also i know Fifa has quite a few players in the game, but when it comes to NBA teams have 12 guys, no real "minor" leagues. Baseball has 25, 40 men rosters plus full minors to AA, a lot of models to re-do. Would love to see it but I can guess its a lot of work for not a lot of people.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:43 AM   #264
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewochs615
Still not as cheap as Xbox one. You think Sony would at least match the price of its competitor
Why would Sony match its competitors price when the PS4 is still outselling the Xbox One even with its lower price?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »