Home

MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-05-2015, 09:37 PM   #201
Rookie

OhioCub's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

I have an idea! Let's all pick out a bunch of superficial, non-critical, minute details of the game and complain about why these things make the game soooo terrible... oh wait, many of you already did.

Anyway, game looks amazing, as always, can't wait for The Show season. Love the new coloring, the new shadows (my biggest question is, will these shadows come into play when trying to hit? God I hope so. But if not, I can understand why), the changes to dynamic difficulty, the fact that the Wrigley renovations are in the game (even though I think the final plans have been tweaked since the concept model they built it off of). And I'm sure there's a ton of other stuff I loved that I just saw and can't even remember now. I'm 37 and feel like a kid in a candy store cause I can remember playing the original Baseball game on the NES back in 87. Kids these days are too spoiled with the technology we have.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2015, 09:44 PM   #202
Banned

Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Already did it. Go to page 18.
PRAISE TO YOU AND SCEA !!!!
Old 02-05-2015, 09:52 PM   #203
Banned

Looks good. Though I figured jerseys would be 100% physics based by now. Players are still lifting their arms straight up and their sleeves remain straight. A small thing.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:52 PM   #204
Rookie

nemss316's Arena

OVR: 2

In this day and age where there is no competition from other developers with an MLB game of their own, the fact that the devs are engaging, and open about what theyd like to add, what they can't add, etc. speaks volumes.

Good stream, just need the 31st of March to get here.
Old 02-05-2015, 10:01 PM   #205
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Starts in a Few Minutes, Watch it Here

Hang on a minute. Am I missing something here... Do they have local broadcast overlays? I saw in a Cubs screen it had a CSN overlay. If this is the case I don't think I can take it anymore, my head might just explode.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2015, 10:04 PM   #206
Rookie

Tarheelz50's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Starts in a Few Minutes, Watch it Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
Hang on a minute. Am I missing something here... Do they have local broadcast overlays? I saw in a Cubs screen it had a CSN overlay. If this is the case I don't think I can take it anymore, my head might just explode.
I'm pretty sure that was just a comparison photo.
Old 02-05-2015, 10:05 PM   #207
Pro

adh5199's Arena

OVR: 3

Did anyone else notice that the pitcher for the Dodgers that comes in after Kershaw has light skinned arms but a darker face and neck that doesn't match the arms?????? Hope this gets fixed.....
Old 02-05-2015, 10:06 PM   #208
MVP

johnnyg83's Arena

OVR: 9
I'm really excited. Once they announced "continue your franchise" I started playing almost every game in my season instead of playing one game a series. I find it so much more rewarding ... matchups, cold streaks, starting pitching match-ups, fatigue, it all becomes so much more important.

I'll never not buy a new version. It's worth it to me even if the upgrades are subtle.

*Never? "Only Siths deal in absolutes."

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »