Home

MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-05-2015, 08:36 PM   #177
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmagoo
Lol... Your a trip... Nobody can tell you what your saying (in past posts) but you can tell me why I'm getting bored with it?... Cool.
Well you cannot even say why you are bored with it...don;t like baseball? How else should it play?
Old 02-05-2015, 08:38 PM   #178
Banned

Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream - Archive Available Now if You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERS#1
The show is only baseball game on the market nothing to compare it too but to me it still has not surpassed MVP 05 as the best baseball ever made except in Graphics ..The show does do some stuff really well but they lack in many ways in my opinion ..
Nostalgia glasses, MVP was only good with a tonne of PC mods, I played it a lot, and would still get 120 HR's on the hardest difficulty with one player, it was anything but a sim, the show passed MVP years ago, although it did some things better like defense. AI, Pitcher/hitter duel, depth the show destroys MVP. Typical nostalgia over rating a game
Old 02-05-2015, 08:41 PM   #179
Rookie

Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingWeazel
No they didn;t I even quoted some............it's not that hard to follow a conversation, maybe don;t jump in next time.
You could stand to not be so standoff-ish. You're dismissing people's criticism's with weird counter-arguments as well. I'm done responding to you. You're baiting people and I'm not going to be drawn into that. The game can be improved and can look better in the future. I imagine it will, as the PS4 gen just started. When it does, people will say it does. Nowadays, people have higher expectations than dynamic shadows and skin colour fixes when it comes to graphical improvements, especially when defenders of The Show 14's graphics said to expect a big leap between 14 and 15 due to big leaps in the past after iteration #1 on the newest console. I mean, I think it looks great, but I'm baffled on how body types and jersey physics haven't been even slightly addressed since their debut all those years ago.

Last edited by DrYCeLL; 02-05-2015 at 08:43 PM. Reason: than instead of that
Old 02-05-2015, 08:41 PM   #180
MVP

Guys, all this argument over graphics is totally not needed. Now granted I can't see much of how this game looks, so I rely on others for descriptions. Think of it from my point of view for a second, think about all that you get to see, all that I'm missing, the little details, the things that make the show great. So if I asked you to describe how it looks with full sight, I bet every single person would say, "it's the best looking baseball game to date!"
Old 02-05-2015, 08:45 PM   #181
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrYCeLL
You could stand to not be so standoff-ish. You're dismissing people's criticism's with weird counter-arguments as well. I'm done responding to you. You're baiting people and I'm not going to be drawn into that. The game can be improved and can look better in the future. I imagine it will, as the PS4 gen just started. When it does, people will say it does. Nowadays, people have higher expectations that dynamic shadows and skin colour fixes when it comes to graphical improvements, especially when defenders of The Show 14's graphics said to expect a big leap between 14 and 15 due to big leaps in the past after iteration #1 on the newest console. I mean, I think it looks great, but I'm baffled on how body types and jersey physics haven't been even slightly addressed since their debut all those years ago.
Baffled??? Why is it so hard to understand? Development is a constant battle of resources, timelines, technical issues....There could be a engine issue that stops them from implementing it yet, could not have enough resources to get it in for this year over other high priorities, the devs may not se it as a big priority over other features with a short development schedule..... It is pretty easy to see why it may not be in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2015, 08:48 PM   #182
Rookie

Quote:
Baffled??? Why is it so hard to understand? Development is a constant battle of resources, timelines, technical issues....There could be a engine issue that stops them from implementing it yet, could not have enough resources to get it in for this year over other high priorities, the devs may not se it as a big priority over other features with a short development schedule..... It is pretty easy to see why it may not be in.
Like I said, I'm done responding to you. The body types and jersey cloth hasn't changed in years. It's not like this is a new feature that is still being worked out. This is a legacy issue that has not been addressed in what, 5-6 years? And there you go again with ad-hom attacks.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:50 PM   #183
Rookie

OUSOONERS#1's Arena

Quote:
Nostalgia glasses, MVP was only good with a tonne of PC mods, I played it a lot, and would still get 120 HR's on the hardest difficulty with one player, it was anything but a sim, the show passed MVP years ago, although it did some things better like defense. AI, Pitcher/hitter duel, depth the show destroys MVP. Typical nostalgia over rating a game
I didn't say anything about sim baseball u can do same thing with the show as far as hitting home runs .. The show still to me is to unrealistic in how the player models look how they walk and run hit the ball throw the ball jus at times look way off especially the way they hit the ball follow through is jus not right .. Have not brought create a stadium or expansion like that game did biggest thing I want in this game .. If they never intend to do that at least change the player models they look and react same as they did on ps2 to me ..If they changed them this game might be the best sports game on the market ..
Old 02-05-2015, 08:53 PM   #184
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERS#1
I didn't say anything about sim baseball u can do same thing with the show as far as hitting home runs .. The show still to me is to unrealistic in how the player models look how they walk and run hit the ball throw the ball jus at times look way off especially the way they hit the ball follow through is jus not right .. Have not brought create a stadium or expansion like that game did biggest thing I want in this game .. If they never intend to do that at least change the player models they look and react same as they did on ps2 to me ..If they changed them this game might be the best sports game on the market ..
Create a stadium and expansions may not be allowed by MLB.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »