Home

MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-05-2015, 08:31 PM   #169
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream - Archive Available Now if You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Long
here, i expanded on what i meant.
Thats called backtracking, please. You were wrong, period. What development knowledge do you have to know if the changes were "Minor"? How do you know what work the lighting engine took for insatnce?
Old 02-05-2015, 08:33 PM   #170
Pro

Mrmagoo's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

Ok then let me say it... Same player models! There better now... Obviously it must of been what he meant since that's what he's responding too... Smh
Old 02-05-2015, 08:34 PM   #171
Rookie

Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingWeazel
I am not talking some cosmetic changes, people are saying it looks like the same game...umm yeah adding a few tweaks it will still look like the same game...it's baseball. I never once said it cannot be improved, I don't think you even understand what I am talking about. I was referring to people who complain it looks like the same game period, not just graphics.
Then I think you're talking about people that don't exist. Seems like everyone that aired a grievance had some reason or another to do so. I mean, there is validity in the statement that the game looks very similar to last year's. Yes, the colours are better and the shadows are cool, but otherwise, it looks very similar to last year's offering, when Madden made a big graphical jump, 2k did so as well, etc. I think people were expecting something to look like more than MLB 14 1/2, which is a fair criticism.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2015, 08:35 PM   #172
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmagoo
Ok then let me say it... Same player models! There better now... Obviously it must of been what he meant since that's what he's responding too... Smh
No he specifically said graphics, no one things models = graphics....HE is backtracking because he got called out.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:35 PM   #173
Pro

Mrmagoo's Arena

Quote:
If your getting bored it is because baseball you find boring, not sure how else the show is supposed to make baseball any different. What ese can they do?? GEt a model girlfriend if you get MVP award?
Lol... Your a trip... Nobody can tell you what your saying (in past posts) but you can tell me why I'm getting bored with it?... Cool.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:35 PM   #174
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrYCeLL
Then I think you're talking about people that don't exist. Seems like everyone that aired a grievance had some reason or another to do so. I mean, there is validity in the statement that the game looks very similar to last year's. Yes, the colours are better and the shadows are cool, but otherwise, it looks very similar to last year's offering, when Madden made a big graphical jump, 2k did so as well, etc. I think people were expecting something to look like more than MLB 14 1/2, which is a fair criticism.
No they didn;t I even quoted some............it's not that hard to follow a conversation, maybe don;t jump in next time.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:36 PM   #175
Rookie

OUSOONERS#1's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream - Archive Available Now if You Missed It

Quote:
Disagree. fifa does not mimic the realism the show does. And What does the show being the only one on the market have to do with anything? It's a top notch franchise period. 2k only disappeared a couple years ago.
The show is only baseball game on the market nothing to compare it too but to me it still has not surpassed MVP 05 as the best baseball ever made except in Graphics ..The show does do some stuff really well but they lack in many ways in my opinion ..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2015, 08:36 PM   #176
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

YouTube for those that cant watch the archive (both 1080p now)

Last edited by HozAndMoose; 02-05-2015 at 09:05 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »