Home

MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-05-2015, 08:26 PM   #161
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream - Archive Available Now if You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Long
exact same graphics again.
Hmmmm, I don't see the word Models in here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2015, 08:26 PM   #162
Rookie

jlatz10's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
we should see new body types and more realistic clothing shapes, etc.

it's the exact same models, dude

I C.C. a difference...
Old 02-05-2015, 08:26 PM   #163
Rookie

Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingWeazel
No that's not what I am saying nor can you tell me what I was saying, I am saying how can it look drastically diferent..Baseball is baseball it is going to look the same every year just like every other sport.

How is the show not supposed to look and play close the same every year??? Baseball supposed to look like table tennis?
I already told you, a few times how it can look differently. You've outright dismissed me. I love the Show, but there are things that can be done to make the game look better. I mean, I'm sure these things are coming in future iterations of the game, and when they do, I'll be here, telling you how much better I think it looks.

Note: I've given props, in this thread, to their improvements this year. I'm no blind *****(person who hates), despite how much you want me to be.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:27 PM   #164
Banned

Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmagoo
You don't have to get it, just as I will never understand why ppl argue with other ppls opinion. Every year it's the samething. Ppl have different opinions, want different things in the game (I myself for the life of me can't believe that after 10 years of a baseball game the stats still are severely lacking, I mean of all games.. A baseball game lacking in stats... Smh) is that a legit beef to you? Point is it doesn't matter if it is or isn't, coz it is to me. Doesn't mean I think the game sucks, but it does mean that I won't purchase till its added. After all I've purchased every year till now and still don't have stats,so it's my option to purchase or not.

No doubt the show is a good game and I'm thankful for them making a game they care about and giving me 9 years of enjoyment from it. At this point it's getting somewhat boring to me, so I will pass and apparently others will for now too. But why argue what others want added or others opinions or others decisions?

I guess I don't get your decision to respond to those type of posts, but I don't have to get it either.
It is what it is.

Haven't seen the video yet but will watch it and keep up on the game and hope everyone that does purchase this year enjoys the heck out of it and thanks SCEA for your efforts on another year of baseball!
Will be looking for those stats for next year... Hope it's good!!
If your getting bored it is because baseball you find boring, not sure how else the show is supposed to make baseball any different. What ese can they do?? GEt a model girlfriend if you get MVP award?
Old 02-05-2015, 08:27 PM   #165
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Teddy....someone posted from your computer then!!!
You've must have been hacked!

M.K.
Knight165
read my second post in this thread, lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2015, 08:28 PM   #166
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
same exact player models.....with some minor added details.
here, i expanded on what i meant.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:29 PM   #167
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

This thread is so gonna get closed
Old 02-05-2015, 08:30 PM   #168
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrYCeLL
I already told you, a few times how it can look differently. You've outright dismissed me. I love the Show, but there are things that can be done to make the game look better. I mean, I'm sure these things are coming in future iterations of the game, and when they do, I'll be here, telling you how much better I think it looks.

Note: I've given props, in this thread, to their improvements this year. I'm no blind *****(person who hates), despite how much you want me to be.
I am not talking some cosmetic changes, people are saying it looks like the same game...umm yeah adding a few tweaks it will still look like the same game...it's baseball. I never once said it cannot be improved, I don't think you even understand what I am talking about. I was referring to people who complain it looks like the same game period, not just graphics.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »