Home

MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-05-2015, 08:20 PM   #153
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream - Archive Available Now if You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERS#1
It's the only baseball game on the market but I'll give the closet sport to be replicated this gen so far tie between Basketball and Soccer ..
Disagree. fifa does not mimic the realism the show does. And What does the show being the only one on the market have to do with anything? It's a top notch franchise period. 2k only disappeared a couple years ago.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:21 PM   #154
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakfastcat
Thank you so very much.
No problem. One of the benefits of Google fiber. Its taking longer to process than it did to upload.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:21 PM   #155
Banned

Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrYCeLL
"Please explain how baseball is supported to be diff? I don't get these posts, the show closely mimics real baseball better then any game, what else can it go? You want unicorns in the outfield?"

"See these comments, and I don't understand them......Its baseball, and the show has mimic'd its sport better then anyone, how is baseball supposed to look and play any different? It is already such top quality you cannot expect big changes, it plays like baseball."

I'm sorry if I didn't quote you directly, but you are basically saying it's all but perfect as-is.
No that's not what I am saying nor can you tell me what I was saying, I am saying how can it look drastically diferent..Baseball is baseball it is going to look the same every year just like every other sport.

How is the show not supposed to look and play close the same every year??? Baseball supposed to look like table tennis?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2015, 08:22 PM   #156
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLebron12
No it doesn't, but I watched the live stream fine on my iPhone. Does the archived version have to use flash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From my understanding it does, but the original did not, which explains your predicament.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:22 PM   #157
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingWeazel
Models = all graphics now??? Case closed.
i never said all graphics dude. i said player models were exactly the same. lol
Old 02-05-2015, 08:23 PM   #158
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Long
i never said all graphics dude. i said player models were exactly the same. lol
You said the graphics are the same..................not true.

Your quote was "Exact same graphics again"...nice try.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:24 PM   #159
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Long
exact same graphics again.
Teddy....someone posted from your computer then!!!
You've must have been hacked!

M.K.
Knight165
Old 02-05-2015, 08:25 PM   #160
Pro

Mrmagoo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingWeazel
See these comments, and I don't understand them......Its baseball, and the show has mimic'd its sport better then anyone, how is baseball supposed to look and play any different? It is already such top quality you cannot expect big changes, it plays like baseball.
You don't have to get it, just as I will never understand why ppl argue with other ppls opinion. Every year it's the samething. Ppl have different opinions, want different things in the game (I myself for the life of me can't believe that after 10 years of a baseball game the stats still are severely lacking, I mean of all games.. A baseball game lacking in stats... Smh) is that a legit beef to you? Point is it doesn't matter if it is or isn't, coz it is to me. Doesn't mean I think the game sucks, but it does mean that I won't purchase till its added. After all I've purchased every year till now and still don't have stats,so it's my option to purchase or not.

No doubt the show is a good game and I'm thankful for them making a game they care about and giving me 9 years of enjoyment from it. At this point it's getting somewhat boring to me, so I will pass and apparently others will for now too. But why argue what others want added or others opinions or others decisions?

I guess I don't get your decision to respond to those type of posts, but I don't have to get it either.
It is what it is.

Haven't seen the video yet but will watch it and keep up on the game and hope everyone that does purchase this year enjoys the heck out of it and thanks SCEA for your efforts on another year of baseball!
Will be looking for those stats for next year... Hope it's good!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »