Home

MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-05-2015, 08:16 PM   #145
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Guys....it's pointless.
Some are going to always ...always focus on the things that bother them that they feel need to be addressed and ignore any positive changes.
ALWAYS.

Keep your cookies for those that deserve them.

M.K.
Knight165
Knight, I love and respect all you do for the community, but my initial post highlighted both the good and the bad, and even when I continue to make my points, I am sure to mention the good that was done with this iteration that could potentially be incredible when other things are done in the future. I'd hope you aren't lumping my criticisms in with the others.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2015, 08:16 PM   #146
Banned

Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrYCeLL
I didn't say it was. You said it couldn't be improved. All I did was list where it could be. I mean, unique body types and cloth physics coupled with the vastly improved colour palette would make a world of difference in freshening up the overall look of the game. That's undeniable.
Please show me I said the game cannot be improved?? Stop putting words in my mouth I said how can it PLAy or be drastically different to people who said it looks the same Its baseball baseball plays like baseball, herp derp.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:17 PM   #147
Pro

breakfastcat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Im gonna upload it to youtube. Ill give you a link when its done.
Thank you so very much.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:17 PM   #148
Banned

Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream - Archive Available Now if You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Long
we should see new body types and more realistic clothing shapes, etc.

it's the exact same models, dude
Models = all graphics now??? Case closed.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:18 PM   #149
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Im gonna upload it to youtube. Ill give you a link when its done.

Sweet thanks man! Appreciate it👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Old 02-05-2015, 08:18 PM   #150
Rookie

OUSOONERS#1's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream - Archive Available Now if You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingWeazel
it has changed drastically since 08 and how can baseball play any different?? Also last gen was the first jump to HD, we wont ever see that type of leap again. Graphics can only go so far.

Waiting for someone to explain how baseball is supposed to look/play any different....The show already is closer then any sports game to how it's real life counterpart platys...wtf do you people expect?
It's the only baseball game on the market but I'll give the closet sport to be replicated this gen so far tie between Basketball and Soccer ..
Old 02-05-2015, 08:18 PM   #151
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrYCeLL
Knight, I love and respect all you do for the community, but my initial post highlighted both the good and the bad, and even when I continue to make my points, I am sure to mention the good that was done with this iteration that could potentially be incredible when other things are done in the future. I'd hope you aren't lumping my criticisms in with the others.
Nope...(and I'm not saying that because of your love and respect! )

M.K.
Knight165
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2015, 08:19 PM   #152
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingWeazel
Please show me I said the game cannot be improved?? Stop putting words in my mouth I said how can it PLAy or be drastically different to people who said it looks the same Its baseball baseball plays like baseball, herp derp.
"Please explain how baseball is supported to be diff? I don't get these posts, the show closely mimics real baseball better then any game, what else can it go? You want unicorns in the outfield?"

"See these comments, and I don't understand them......Its baseball, and the show has mimic'd its sport better then anyone, how is baseball supposed to look and play any different? It is already such top quality you cannot expect big changes, it plays like baseball."

I'm sorry if I didn't quote you directly, but you are basically saying it's all but perfect as-is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »