Home

MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-05-2015, 08:04 PM   #129
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrYCeLL
Better cloth physics, better infield dirt, varied body types, better practice swing-into-batting stance animations(rather than the awful suction animation baseball has had since 1997), pitchers working different speeds and simply "feeling different" on the mound, removing the warp coming out of the batter's box, etc. There's a lot that can be done.
Non of that will change how it looks or plays............... It will still be the "Same game" to complainers, you just proved my point. Those are minor and cosmetic changes the same ones people here complain are not enough....Can;t have your cake and eat it too.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:04 PM   #130
Pro

breakfastcat's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

Is there any way to watch this on mobile or on ps4? I don't have a home computer. Is there any chance this will be uploaded to youtube?
Old 02-05-2015, 08:06 PM   #131
Banned

Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream - Archive Available Now if You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Long
same exact player models.....with some minor added details.
New lighting engine, textures , animations, what proof do you have did you work on the game? Are SCEA lying about the graphics improvements? Didnt realise player models were all there was to graphics..... I can see the improvements with one look at a screen.

You expect 700 player models to be redone every year???? LMAO
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2015, 08:07 PM   #132
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingWeazel
Non of that will change how it looks or plays............... It will still be the "Same game" to complainers, you just proved my point.
Are you kidding me? Every player having their own body type will most definitely change how it looks. Pitchers working at different speeds and acting differently on the mound will make the game feel a lot less than the same pitcher with the same body type throwing the same pitches with a different motion. The jarring warp out of the box being eliminated would do wonders for me, and having a smooth practice swing to stance animation would liven up those batter/pitcher duels if the pitcher improvements are there too. Better cloth on jerseys would do huge things for how the game looks, especially coupled with various body types.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:08 PM   #133
MVP

I agree, how can you have major differences? Baseball is baseball, the beauty of the show is that it plays just like it should. You want crazy arcade gameplay? Go play slugfest from ps2.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:09 PM   #134
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Here we go into the pit again.....

M.K.
Knight165
Old 02-05-2015, 08:10 PM   #135
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguero90
I agree, how can you have major differences? Baseball is baseball, the beauty of the show is that it plays just like it should. You want crazy arcade gameplay? Go play slugfest from ps2.
You just dropped the hammer! LOL. WHAT!?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2015, 08:11 PM   #136
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrYCeLL
Are you kidding me? Every player having their own body type will most definitely change how it looks. Pitchers working at different speeds and acting differently on the mound will make the game feel a lot less than the same pitcher with the same body type throwing the same pitches with a different motion. The jarring warp out of the box being eliminated would do wonders for me, and having a smooth practice swing to stance animation would liven up those batter/pitcher duels if the pitcher improvements are there too. Better cloth on jerseys would do huge things for how the game looks, especially coupled with various body types.
How is that different then new lighting, Shadows, textures??? At the end of the day the game would still largely be the same, are you kidding me?? Your saying adding body types would drastically change complaints it is the same every year??? ROFL, no, it looks and plays like baseball, other then minro tweaks, improvements don't expect to re-invent the wheel when there is no need.

All those are minor cosmetic changes , it would still look distinctively like the show and baseball. People are complaning just to complain. Sad thing is the show is as good as it gets sports gaming wise, people take it for granted,

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »