Home

MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-05-2015, 07:56 PM   #121
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

So I watched the stream live on my iPhone but it wasn't getting good quality, want to watch it again since its Archived but it keeps coming up error. Anyone else having this issue? Trying to watch on my iPhone 5S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2015, 07:56 PM   #122
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingWeazel
Striving for something and expecting real human like behaviour are two different things
Not really. They're striving for the game to feel organic. That's why they mentioned pull-hitters will have a bigger early timing window than push-hitters as well as a lot of other things they've done with the franchise. And really, if we can expect non-direct routes to fly-balls, why is it such a stretch to want non-perfect carom plays when the ball takes a weird bounce? And really, it'd just be a matter of coding. A "give up on the catch, play the bounce" threshold and rating that determines when a player will realize he's beat to the wall and then set up for the bounce, and another bit of "pre-reaction" coding, that will shift the outfielder to a more accurate spot on the field to get the carom depending on how hard the ball is hit, how high on the wall it'd hit, etc.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:59 PM   #123
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowld
While everything does look better it still looks and feels like the exact same game I have been playing for years. Every year I get so hyped for this game and after I play 10-20 games it just starts to feel stale. Hopefully this year will be different but after watching this I already feel bored of it before even playing
See these comments, and I don't understand them......Its baseball, and the show has mimic'd its sport better then anyone, how is baseball supposed to look and play any different? It is already such top quality you cannot expect big changes, it plays like baseball.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:01 PM   #124
MVP

Archie56's Arena

Just preordered the 10th Anniversary Edition! So stoked for this game! Can I hibernate till March 31?
Old 02-05-2015, 08:01 PM   #125
Rookie

Quote:
See these comments, and I don't understand them......Its baseball, and the show has mimic'd its sport better then anyone, how is baseball supposed to look and play any different? It is already such top quality you cannot expect big changes, it plays like baseball.
Better cloth physics, better infield dirt, varied body types, better practice swing-into-batting stance animations(rather than the awful suction animation baseball has had since 1997), pitchers working different speeds and simply "feeling different" on the mound, removing the warp coming out of the batter's box, etc. There's a lot that can be done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2015, 08:02 PM   #126
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLebron12
So I watched the stream live on my iPhone but it wasn't getting good quality, want to watch it again since its Archived but it keeps coming up error. Anyone else having this issue? Trying to watch on my iPhone 5S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does iPhone 5 support flash?
Old 02-05-2015, 08:03 PM   #127
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream - Archive Available Now if You Missed It

Quote:
No... It isn't.
same exact player models.....with some minor added details.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:03 PM   #128
Banned

Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream - Archive Available Now if You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshtree14
I was hoping for a 07 to 08 kind of leap, don't get me wrong I love the show. It just seems this is the core game from 08 with a ton of tweeks
it has changed drastically since 08 and how can baseball play any different?? Also last gen was the first jump to HD, we wont ever see that type of leap again. Graphics can only go so far.

Waiting for someone to explain how baseball is supposed to look/play any different....The show already is closer then any sports game to how it's real life counterpart platys...wtf do you people expect?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »