Home

MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-05-2015, 07:47 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingWeazel
Dude it's a game..... Expecting true to life unpredictability I'd unrealistic
But isn't that what they're striving for with the bad reads off the bat, variable balls and strikes, and the new challenge system? And even to a lesser extent the dynamic pitch breaks and ball physics?
Old 02-05-2015, 07:48 PM   #114
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

I cant believe nobody is talking about the new Dynamic Difficulty. Now we can set the speed at how fast or slow we want it to change and adapt. Then when we feel it is perfect we can set it to 0 and it wont change anymore.

For me this is a huge thing and a serious game changer. No chasing sliders, no having a bad day and having everything change. Now I can get it right where I want it Veteran ++ for pitching and All Star +++ for hitting or whatever and then set it so it will just stay there forever!!!!!

Dream come true, for me anyway.

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.

Last edited by Bullit; 02-05-2015 at 08:17 PM.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:49 PM   #115
MVP

Shaffer26's Arena

OVR: 14

Just preordered. Thank you guys for doing the stream, it was highly enjoyable!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2015, 07:50 PM   #116
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by richyque
I have bought every show game since 06, so they lost a sale in me with this shoddy effort.

Don't believe me check out my psn > icon28.
Shoddy effort? Your trolling, the improvements alone are numerous, go to the eye doctor if u cannot see the obvious improvements to the visuals. You don't care about gameplay at all? Gameplay is more important than graphics.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:51 PM   #117
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrYCeLL
But isn't that what they're striving for with the bad reads off the bat, variable balls and strikes, and the new challenge system? And even to a lesser extent the dynamic pitch breaks and ball physics?
Striving for something and expecting real human like behaviour are two different things
Old 02-05-2015, 07:52 PM   #118
Banned

Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream - Archive Available Now if You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Long
exact same graphics again.
No... It isn't.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:55 PM   #119
Banned

Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Starts in a Few Minutes, Watch it Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarke99
Looks a little tighter, with better coloring. so far underwhelming...

I will say this is coming from someone who's played this franchise every year since 06 (eric Chavez cover) usually from one release to the next, I'm just now finally getting board of it as a whole. Their needs to be more baseball options in general. not super mega baseball either
Please explain how baseball is supported to be diff? I don't get these posts, the show closely mimics real baseball better then any game, what else can it go? You want unicorns in the outfield?
Old 02-05-2015, 07:55 PM   #120
Pro

TerryP's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingWeazel
Shoddy effort? Your trolling, the improvements alone are numerous, go to the eye doctor if u cannot see the obvious improvements to the visuals. You don't care about gameplay at all? Gameplay is more important than graphics.
Agree 100%. My eyes are on the wrong side of 40, and it's very obvious just from the screenshots the lighting has been vastly improved. I'm sure the gameplay will be vastly improved as well, as always.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »