Home

MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-05-2015, 06:21 PM   #81
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream - Archive Available Now if You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowld
While everything does look better it still looks and feels like the exact same game I have been playing for years. Every year I get so hyped for this game and after I play 10-20 games it just starts to feel stale. Hopefully this year will be different but after watching this I already feel bored of it before even playing
Is not Baseball repitition, my friend ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2015, 06:22 PM   #82
MVP

OVR: 8

Pitcher animations still look like garbo. Ugh.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:24 PM   #83
Rookie

Bruinboy's Arena

OVR: 2
Icon12 Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream - Archive Available Now if You Missed It

Loved ... the behind the scenes look into what goes into the game. Dodger stadium looked great. Also, loved the fact more streams are to come ... weekly until the game drops. Kudos to the Devs for going the extra mile for us in putting these streams together.

Hated ... the fact the Dodgers were getting pummeled in the presentation. I understand the developmenet team works in San Diego, but I wish the Padres would have been getting smoked instead of my Dodgers.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:25 PM   #84
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

OVR: 27

I think some people really need to go back and play MLB 08 The Show, again.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:27 PM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 3

I get this game every year since I only have time to really get into 1 game. The fact sheet looks good and I'm looking forward to playing it, but the the thing that drives me crazy and puts a damper on it for me and makes me stop playing it after 1 month or 2 is the weather. Every year since 07 the weather temps have been way off, every night game is cold and forces the players to wear long sleeves. I play as the Mets and live in NJ it is not 50 to 60 degrees at night in June and July. So the time spent at the beginning editing the players with arm sleeves and and bands does not show during these games. Hopefully this is finally fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2015, 06:33 PM   #86
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Was commenting on twitter to some of the images steve posted. Wasn't even paying attention to the bats, but I saw UA batting gloves and Cleats, Nike Cleats, Wilson A2000 fielding gloves...Captured one image.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg UA Cleats.jpg (67.6 KB, 384 views)

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 02-05-2015, 06:35 PM   #87
Pro

breakfastcat's Arena

OVR: 0

Loved everything I saw. The new lighting, grass colors, animations, AI, updated Dodger Stadium, etc. But they have got to get new player models in the next year or so. Jerseys look so stiff and rigid. It really sticks out at me when compared to how great everything else looks.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:35 PM   #88
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkWGrizwold
I get this game every year since I only have time to really get into 1 game. The fact sheet looks good and I'm looking forward to playing it, but the the thing that drives me crazy and puts a damper on it for me and makes me stop playing it after 1 month or 2 is the weather. Every year since 07 the weather temps have been way off, every night game is cold and forces the players to wear long sleeves. I play as the Mets and live in NJ it is not 50 to 60 degrees at night in June and July. So the time spent at the beginning editing the players with arm sleeves and and bands does not show during these games. Hopefully this is finally fixed.

To touch on this.......I think this is happening because SCEA uses the average day/night temps......but I've been doing some research on weather underground and looking at the 7PM starts compared to the nighttime avg....it is off.
If anyone has a specific city they feel is way off...and would like to document this by checking the game time start temp and sending me the info...I will get it to SCEA and hopefully they can check on this.
I say this...because I know from experience...just saying...."it's not right" and actually giving data to show..."it's not right"...means a big difference in getting them to look and and possibly change things.

I did N.Y. by checking 4 days of each month and compiling the data....I've just been really busy to go through more right now...and time is tight(maybe even too late...) for them to look at this for '15.

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »