Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-05-2015, 04:24 PM   #1129
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
This being said, do you guys think this will be the latest build? I mean, with only roughly a month of dev time left before it's really gotta start looking to go gold, you think they're gonna show a nice late build; or something from maybe a month ago or something for today's stream?
No....they are constantly giving us new builds when we are at Community Week.
It's probably the latest stable build though.
They are always pushing to get last minute things in....

M.K.
Knight165

Last edited by Knight165; 02-05-2015 at 04:26 PM.
Old 02-05-2015, 04:58 PM   #1130
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Attached Images
File Type: gif 30eEul4.gif (4.98 MB, 327 views)
Old 02-05-2015, 11:59 PM   #1131
Rookie

OVR: 3

What happened?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2015, 12:17 AM   #1132
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldaderyan
What happened?
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ou-missed.html

Old 02-06-2015, 11:25 AM   #1133
All Star

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroesandvillains
How would this apply to carry-over Franchises? Is the GM Contracts On/Off something we can toggle mid-season or before entering our current save files?
Good questions. Will the new GM contract apply to carry over franchises. Also, will owner expectations evolve over time. For example if I build Miami into a playoff team does the owner then expect the team to make the playoffs every year and if the team doesn't meet expectations is the gm immediately fired or is there a grace period?

Those seem like questions which should be answered prior to the release of the game so people know what they are getting into with the new GM mode.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:10 PM   #1134
Pro

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
Good questions. Will the new GM contract apply to carry over franchises. Also, will owner expectations evolve over time. For example if I build Miami into a playoff team does the owner then expect the team to make the playoffs every year and if the team doesn't meet expectations is the gm immediately fired or is there a grace period?

Those seem like questions which should be answered prior to the release of the game so people know what they are getting into with the new GM mode.
I'm pretty sure the answer to the first question is yes. A GM contract would probably be "decided on" behind the scenes the moment you imported your file.

Kinda like how player contracts don't exist until you import the roster into franchise mode.

I can't really imagine a feature just "not existing" simply because you have an imported file.

I can't be sure on your other question, but I feel like that is something SCEA would have thought of a century ago.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:34 PM   #1135
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
will owner expectations evolve over time. For example if I build Miami into a playoff team does the owner then expect the team to make the playoffs every year and if the team doesn't meet expectations is the gm immediately fired or is there a grace period?
Would love to see some sliders for this. The ability to make it tougher on yourself or slacken the expectations based on the rebuild/contend vision you have for a certain club. In essence, it would be editing owner personality, which I wouldn't hold my breath for in '15, but would like to see at some point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2015, 01:15 PM   #1136
All Star

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
I'm pretty sure the answer to the first question is yes. A GM contract would probably be "decided on" behind the scenes the moment you imported your file.

Kinda like how player contracts don't exist until you import the roster into franchise mode.

I can't really imagine a feature just "not existing" simply because you have an imported file.

I can't be sure on your other question, but I feel like that is something SCEA would have thought of a century ago.
They were ahead of their time :-).

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »