Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-05-2015, 12:07 AM   #1073
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
They must have figured it out and got it working to their liking. Either way good news and adds another element to presentation.
Just a few more weeks before their lighting engineer cracks the code again if last year is any guide. I'm sure there are quite a few things that didn't make the fact sheet that they are still working on but didn't want to promise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Will the stream be saved so people can go back and watch it if they want?
Per Russell_SCEA that's an affirmative.
Old 02-05-2015, 12:13 AM   #1074
MVP

Archie56's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Will the stream be saved so people can go back and watch it if they want?
Old 02-05-2015, 12:45 AM   #1075
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18

For those of you wondering about if the twitch stream tomorrow will be archived, this is what you can look at for proof. I went and looked it up just to make sure I wasn't spewing garbage info on accident.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2015, 02:07 AM   #1076
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
They must have figured it out and got it working to their liking. Either way good news and adds another element to presentation.
That is interesting for sure. And while it is subtle it does go a long way in improving the immersive aspect of the game.

I would have to think that Russell was just not informed that it had been included at this point and was answering based off what he knew prior. But who knows? If they can fix something like that in a short period of time, which sounded like it was quite a feat to program, then that speaks highly of their ability to address situations and rectify them based on a desire from the community at large. And I think I speak for more than just myself in saying this; that is why SCEA continually receives my money on a yearly basis.
Old 02-05-2015, 02:56 AM   #1077
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Ramone, if you see this in the morning... any chance the stream tomorrow will talk about the new analog hitting mechanic? Or will that have to wait until later?
Old 02-05-2015, 07:41 AM   #1078
RTTS Junkie

BSUFAN's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Finally some cool stuff today 2pm PST or for me 5pm EST

St. Louis Cardinals
Chicago Blackhawks
Los Angeles Lakers

Old 02-05-2015, 09:26 AM   #1079
MVP

tnixen's Arena

You know what is so funny?

Even with perhaps the greatest MLB The Show Fact Sheet ever I bet anything after the twitch stream later today a whole lot of us will be complaining about so many things that they do not like.Like for example Russell said all MLB stadiums have updated grass and dirt. How much you guys want to bet many of us will be saying where's the new grass and dirt that Russell was talking about? To me it looks no better then MLB 14 The Show on PS3 lol

Heck I may even be one of the complainers

Really though that Fact Sheet no doubt has a lot of us really hyped up for 15 I just think it may have hyped it a little too much. In my experience nothing ever turns out as good as it sounds on paper. I mean don't get me wrong MLB 14 The Show is freaking awesome I just do not expect 15 to be night and day better then 14.

Anyway I hope I will eat my words and be totally wrong when today is over!

Last edited by tnixen; 02-05-2015 at 09:36 AM.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:47 AM   #1080
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
You know what is so funny?

Even with perhaps the greatest MLB The Show Fact Sheet ever I bet anything after the twitch stream later today a whole lot of us will be complaining about so many things that they do not like.Like for example Russell said all MLB stadiums have updated grass and dirt. How much you guys want to bet many of us will be saying where's the new grass and dirt that Russell was talking about? To me it looks no better then MLB 14 The Show on PS3 lol

Heck I may even be one of the complainers

Really though that Fact Sheet no doubt has a lot of us really hyped up for 15 I just think it may have hyped it a little too much. In my experience nothing ever turns out as good as it sounds on paper. I mean don't get me wrong MLB 14 The Show is freaking awesome I just do not expect 15 to be night and day better then 14.

Anyway I hope I will eat my words and be totally wrong when today is over!
I want some ONLINE info!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »