Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-04-2015, 01:35 PM   #1001
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
Show me the posts, my posts and to what I replied. Oh, the MLB Bob deleted his post.
Yes because I didnt want to post it. My daughter hit buttons to post it. i rewrote my response. My post afterwards better explains my position. Please stop ruining this thread. Im no longer responding and will just report further posts mention me and off topic threads as I stated should be done. Sorry everyone
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2015, 01:40 PM   #1002
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLB Bob
Then why derail the thread with the constant posts about what you did wrong? Just stop with the "everyones against me" mentality and move on and wait for the answer. This isnt the first time. Almost every thread turns into a court case of I didnt say this, I didnt mean that and Im being attacked. Which has nothing to do with the thread. If someone is breaking TOS on the page and harassing you report it dont air it out ont he forum for everyone to deal with.
I'm not derailing anything, I am replying. I replied to you before you deleted the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
You want a good example....go search and find that "scouting thread"......you kept on and on saying how the ratings didn't equal 99 .....when I and others kept telling you that that is not how the potential OVR (ovr in general) is equated.
You kept asking for help....then just arguing when people were trying to help.
It wasn't the first time either.
THAT'S what kehlis was referring to.

M.K.
Knight165
This thread? I am talking this thread, and so was MLB Bob in that post to which I replied. So you come in and try to make what happened, I don't know when, sound current? Who gives a damn what happened a year ago? You? Really? I posted here in this thread and that is all that should matter.

As far as I'm concerned, this is getting very silly with you guys coming in with something from last year. The time to comment on last year is last year.
Old 02-04-2015, 01:54 PM   #1003
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Sooo....that fact sheet sure has a lot of...umm...facts and stuff. And how about that HR cam? It sure does suck or not suck depending on your point of view!
Old 02-04-2015, 01:57 PM   #1004
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17

Wow this thread has imploded quickly. I can hear Millennium writing the BAN hammer post early this year. In The Show forums no less,

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.
Old 02-04-2015, 01:57 PM   #1005
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
I'm not derailing anything, I am replying. I replied to you before you deleted the post.
The conversation you are prolonging most definitely is derailing this thread. Please move on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2015, 02:08 PM   #1006
Pro

ryanmc564's Arena

OVR: 0

here's a question for Knight's roster crew. now having the ability to edit contracts is that something you guys are planning on doing when making your rosters for this year?
Old 02-04-2015, 02:10 PM   #1007
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmc564
here's a question for Knight's roster crew. now having the ability to edit contracts is that something you guys are planning on doing when making your rosters for this year?
We don't know for sure yet if contracts are editable outside of franchise mode.
Old 02-04-2015, 02:15 PM   #1008
Rookie

goplen5's Arena

OVR: 0

Man, I can't wait for the stream tomorrow!

I'm most excited for the franchise mode additions and the updates to the graphics they keep talking about, with the stadiums, lighting, and faces.

I have a feeling watching the stream tomorrow is going to make March 31st seem farther away though...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »