Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-04-2015, 12:36 PM   #985
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

WaitTilNextYear, MLB Bob,

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjackson
My educated guess is that which I just referenced - fielding animations based on the paradigm of hit quality and base runners' speed rating to have the proper reaction and fielding animation. I could be wrong, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
Thanks for the response, but I still don't know what it means. -"New speed paradigm for fielders and base runners"
Something wrong with what I said to him?

Look, I never even mentioned my age, haven't done so since I don't know when. I can't understand why anyone would even make a negative comment about someone my age mentioning his age.

Last edited by Cavicchi; 02-04-2015 at 12:47 PM. Reason: adding MLB Bob
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2015, 12:40 PM   #986
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I don't know how anyone can't like that shot every once in a while!

M.K.
Knight165
Knight after the gameplay reveal on twitch when will osfm 2015 recruiting begin.
Old 02-04-2015, 12:49 PM   #987
MVP

rjackson's Arena

Cavicchi, your reputation precedes you. That is what you are dealing with and it has been explained a couple of times to you now. I am sorry if you feel personally vilified but we are focusing on your behavior, not you personally. So please, don't take it personally, reflect and learn, and allow us to move on while staying on topic. That would be outstanding!
Old 02-04-2015, 12:53 PM   #988
MVP

All I want, is to be able to see the flight of the ball (I know, I know, punds can be made like crazy in my case!) But just that awesome feeling when you can see your shot settle into the upper deck!
Old 02-04-2015, 12:56 PM   #989
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjackson
Cavicchi, your reputation precedes you. That is what you are dealing with and it has been explained a couple of times to you now. I am sorry if you feel personally vilified but we are focusing on your behavior, not you personally. So please, don't take it personally, reflect and learn, and allow us to move on while staying on topic. That would be outstanding!
My reputation, whatever it is, has nothing to do with what I post currently. My behavior? Am I being analyzed by professional people?

What should be analyzed is your post and my reply. Anything beyond that is superfluous.
Old 02-04-2015, 12:58 PM   #990
MVP

rjackson's Arena

In an ideal world, I'd like both camera shots. When it is a no doubter and the player knows it, I want to see the bat flip! I get excited with the HR cut scene going all Dick Vitale "Baby!". Plus, I just love a good bat flip. It would just add more to the game.

But, when it just makes it past a leaping outfielder's glove, I want the broadcast view...I want the suspense.

How about this one--Puig smacks one and the camera shows a no doubter scene...bat flip...jog to first...and the ball hits the wall/gets caught instead!
Old 02-04-2015, 01:01 PM   #991
MVP

Um ok, did I miss something? Do I want to even know why we're talking about something that has nothing to do with a video game? Is it March 31 yet?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2015, 01:04 PM   #992
MVP

Hey guys... I tried to close my eyes and hit today, it didn't work! Guess I actually need that little vision out of my left eye!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »