Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-04-2015, 12:11 PM   #977
Pro

ajblithe20's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
The players sure didn't.

SCEA nailed it last year.
I don't think that's the HR cam. That looks like the dynamic hitting camera, and Davis showed his HR swing. That looks good because you can still see the flight of the ball, unlike the HR cam
Old 02-04-2015, 12:11 PM   #978
MVP

Shakedowncapo's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I don't know how anyone can't like that shot every once in a while!

M.K.
Knight165
The only thing they could do to make it better is show fans interacting with the HR in realtime...but we're not there yet and that's alright. People seem to forget the older HR cam that almost everyone universally hated. Again, they nailed it with this representation.
Old 02-04-2015, 12:12 PM   #979
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

This is a small thing and others may not care, but I really hope we can set the draft order and if it's serpentine or not for Fantasy Draft.
Old 02-04-2015, 12:12 PM   #980
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0

Will the Twitch streams also be in HD?
Old 02-04-2015, 12:12 PM   #981
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
Spidey sense is telling me to not even dig this up from several pages ago, but allow me to interpret??

I think what Kehlis (and others) have noticed, aside from you bringing up that you're in your 70s all the time, (and I could be completely wrong about everything to follow so read at your own risk!) is that some people on the boards tend to ask questions (probably in good faith, mind you) and, rather than being grateful that people are taking time to reply to them, they may seem to jump all over the person replying as if the reply was a woefully inadequate effort at a response. I'm not even sure if you (or others) intend it like that, but I think some may see it come off like that. Then the issue is not only does it make the person who replied (in good faith even if they were wrong/had an incomplete answer) feel jilted a bit for even trying to help and other passers-by kinda scoff at the whole situation which can devolve into petty bickering unrelated to the original question that the mods then have to jump in and police. But, again, I could be completely wrong. One thing I might suggest to get a better reaction is to not respond at all to posts that don't quite get at your question or answer the question in exactly the way you'd like--that way it's just less of a hornet's nest so to speak (not that I am trying to censor anyone or that I even care all that much). To quote Michael Scott: "It's a win-win-win situation!"

I think the reason that I even cared to respond (and butt in) is because everyone (well, not everyone really...some people are perpetually good natured and come off that way even on the interwebz) makes a post that they worded it in a way that was harsher than it really needed to be or could easily be misinterpreted intent-wise and so forth. I know I am guilty of toeing that line at times, too (although I really try to add something constructive to each critique and not just be a jerk), so I suppose I identify ever so slightly with the situation.
Do you even know what I said in this thread? I said Thanks for the response, but....and that was factual. Yes, I still did not know the answer, and he clearly said he could be wrong. Again, I prefaced that with Thanks for the response. Sooo, what have you a problem with what I posted to him? Be specific, show the evidence in this thread to prove your point, and to the those who so agree with you, as shown by the "likes."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2015, 12:12 PM   #982
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
.So bummed I'm missing it this year.

M.K
Knight165
We are too, get your act together next time please!
Old 02-04-2015, 12:15 PM   #983
MVP

Shakedowncapo's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblithe20
I don't think that's the HR cam. That looks like the dynamic hitting camera, and Davis showed his HR swing. That looks good because you can still see the flight of the ball, unlike the HR cam
I know which one you're talking about now and they had a patch come out last year that cut down on seeing it A LOT.
Old 02-04-2015, 12:33 PM   #984
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
Do you even know what I said in this thread? I said Thanks for the response, but....and that was factual. Yes, I still did not know the answer, and he clearly said he could be wrong. Again, I prefaced that with Thanks for the response. Sooo, what have you a problem with what I posted to him? Be specific, show the evidence in this thread to prove your point, and to the those who so agree with you, as shown by the "likes."
This back and forth has nothing to do with the thread.

The original question was answered to the best of everyones ability until further info is available.

The issue usually ends up being that you ask a question, someone responds, you disagree and want a better answer. Or you ask for an explanation and fall back to the answer shouldnt be the way it is. At that point the best way to go about things is to agree to disagree and offer a better solution and not complain about the answer given. If Ramone wants to clarify information given, he will. Wait for his response. But dismissing an honest attempt to explain comes off as demanding.

If you dont know the answer either, how can you say someone is wrong?

Time to stick to the topic and not call people out to explain everything to you, if you dont like the answer, wait till the developers answer. Which they may not do. Enjoy. Its a fun game. Games are fun. Its a thread titled fact sheet and announcing a twitch stream on Thursday. Watch the twitch and wait for community day to post info and hope your concern gets addressed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »