Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-04-2015, 11:36 AM   #961
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmc564
Just being curious tnixen, what is your hang up on the homerun cam? I seen other not being a fan of it as well. just curious as to why.
The main reason for me is because I just hate automatically knowing instantly that I just hit a guaranteed Home Run. I want all Home Runs hit to be very suspenseful.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2015, 11:37 AM   #962
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmc564
Just being curious tnixen, what is your hang up on the homerun cam? I seen other not being a fan of it as well. just curious as to why.
I tend to agree to a point, the Home Run celebration cam spoils the emersion of being in that TV style broadcast. An awesome camera view to show on replays, but not so much for it to kick in automatically real time. I'd much rather see where the ball lands like a real TV broadcast (or even on super long home runs, for the camera to lose the ball and have to see it on replay, like occasionally happens in real life).
Old 02-04-2015, 11:41 AM   #963
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypoLuxa13
I tend to agree to a point, the Home Run celebration cam spoils the emersion of being in that TV style broadcast. An awesome camera view to show on replays, but not so much for it to kick in automatically real time. I'd much rather see where the ball lands like a real TV broadcast (or even on super long home runs, for the camera to lose the ball and have to see it on replay, like occasionally happens in real life).
Exactly!

And I agree the Home Run celebration cam is great for replays but not for real time.
Old 02-04-2015, 11:43 AM   #964
MVP

LastActionHero's Arena

OVR: 6

Some people say it takes away the suspense and they want to see the flight of the ball.

I must say when it's a no doubter I don't mind the homerun cam, I even like it. Especially satisfying when playing a friend on the couch
Old 02-04-2015, 11:45 AM   #965
Pro

ryanmc564's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
The main reason for me is because I just hate automatically knowing instantly that I just hit a guaranteed Home Run. I want all Home Runs hit to be very suspenseful.

gotcha, I see your point. I guess for me I rarely hit no doubters so I don't see it often, but when I do I'm normally cheering with a big "F*** yeah!" when that cut scene is shown. but hopefully they will at least give you guys who don't care for it the option to turn it off. which I thought there was that option before but I'm probably wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2015, 11:46 AM   #966
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastActionHero
Some people say it takes away the suspense and they want to see the flight of the ball.

I must say when it's a no doubter I don't mind the homerun cam, I even like it. Especially satisfying when playing a friend on the couch
No doubters can look great in real time too
Old 02-04-2015, 11:50 AM   #967
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

I'm confused.....there doesn't seem to be much suspense in these......straight to the OF view after it's hit...pretty much no doubters....

M.K
Knight165
Old 02-04-2015, 11:53 AM   #968
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165

I'm confused.....there doesn't seem to be much suspense in these......straight to the OF view after it's hit...pretty much no doubters....

M.K
Knight165
My point is as soon as the Home Run Cam is activated it gives to much away to quickly.

Last edited by tnixen; 02-04-2015 at 12:05 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »