Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-03-2015, 08:12 PM   #945
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

After reading through the fact sheet again, I saw this: you can simply opt in to utilizing the whole pool of Legends in your Franchise mode. I wonder how this is going to work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2015, 08:33 PM   #946
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
After reading through the fact sheet again, I saw this: you can simply opt in to utilizing the whole pool of Legends in your Franchise mode. I wonder how this is going to work.
You're given a choice at the start of your franchise, I would guess.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Old 02-03-2015, 08:35 PM   #947
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
You're given a choice at the start of your franchise, I would guess.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Yea that would make sense but do they go into FA or are they put on their respective team and take up one of the spots on the 90 man roster? That's more of my thinking with that. And also do you have to find all of them in Diamond Dynasty first or can you just start up a franchise and use them?
Old 02-03-2015, 08:55 PM   #948
Banned

OVR: 4

I thought it was said that the digital version would be out next week (said last week, meaning this week..lol). It's Tuesday, the day PSN updates... is it supposed to be out?
Old 02-03-2015, 08:59 PM   #949
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
I thought it was said that the digital version would be out next week (said last week, meaning this week..lol). It's Tuesday, the day PSN updates... is it supposed to be out?
He said it would be available for digital pre-order this week. Maybe something happened and it's not going to be available this week.
Old 02-03-2015, 09:02 PM   #950
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
He said it would be available for digital pre-order this week. Maybe something happened and it's not going to be available this week.
Well, when I say out, I mean for pre-order.. I know not out like released. But ok, thanks Cowboy.
Old 02-04-2015, 02:20 AM   #951
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
I have no idea what you mean by my act, but I do know you are very interested in me. You could elaborate on my "act." In that manner, we would all know what you are talking about. Please be specific, and how it relates to my post inquiring about the Fact Sheet.
Spidey sense is telling me to not even dig this up from several pages ago, but allow me to interpret??

I think what Kehlis (and others) have noticed, aside from you bringing up that you're in your 70s all the time, (and I could be completely wrong about everything to follow so read at your own risk!) is that some people on the boards tend to ask questions (probably in good faith, mind you) and, rather than being grateful that people are taking time to reply to them, they may seem to jump all over the person replying as if the reply was a woefully inadequate effort at a response. I'm not even sure if you (or others) intend it like that, but I think some may see it come off like that. Then the issue is not only does it make the person who replied (in good faith even if they were wrong/had an incomplete answer) feel jilted a bit for even trying to help and other passers-by kinda scoff at the whole situation which can devolve into petty bickering unrelated to the original question that the mods then have to jump in and police. But, again, I could be completely wrong. One thing I might suggest to get a better reaction is to not respond at all to posts that don't quite get at your question or answer the question in exactly the way you'd like--that way it's just less of a hornet's nest so to speak (not that I am trying to censor anyone or that I even care all that much). To quote Michael Scott: "It's a win-win-win situation!"

I think the reason that I even cared to respond (and butt in) is because everyone (well, not everyone really...some people are perpetually good natured and come off that way even on the interwebz) makes a post that they worded it in a way that was harsher than it really needed to be or could easily be misinterpreted intent-wise and so forth. I know I am guilty of toeing that line at times, too (although I really try to add something constructive to each critique and not just be a jerk), so I suppose I identify ever so slightly with the situation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2015, 02:38 AM   #952
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Like what are you going to show, just 2 people playing a 9 inning exhibition game and the menus or are you going to delve into other modes such as show a sneak peek of franchise and RTTS.
Nope, and it's a surprise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »