Home

Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on Earning Badges in NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-03-2015, 06:51 PM   #313
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
I know right that's what my guy does the sham god. Is that Master in and out too? I thought the in and out was flicking the right joystick twice with a live dribble toward his ball hand?

I got all the dribble moves except this one it's crazy too because when searching online there's no videos or anything about how to get this badge.
No it not, it counts as a crossover. Why not look at the 2k controls to figure out how to do the In and Out? I know I do mines by pressing the Right Stick up when I hold turbo. I think tapping the RS up twice by itself does something else.

I'm not gonna work on this badge until I get Deadeye so it might be a while.

Am I going for deadeye right? I'm mainly taking midrange shots, and I'm walking the ball up waiting for contact to shoot it on Superstar. So far I made between 30-50 of those shots in the last 2 games. So I'm hoping I should have it in the next 5-10 games.

Last edited by TrustedDegree4; 02-03-2015 at 06:53 PM.
Old 02-03-2015, 07:38 PM   #314
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopsin
I got it by spamming spin jumpers tbh.. just double tap (Square or X) it was easy as hell.
Agreed Spinning Mid Jumpers all day
Old 02-03-2015, 07:40 PM   #315
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by UC2SMOOTH
Any luck with unfazed?
I think this one is the hardest 15 games straight double rings I think you should be able to get in the playoffs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2015, 01:16 AM   #316
Banned

Gee, thanks. It would have been nice to have this earlier, but better late than never I suppose.
Old 02-04-2015, 02:09 AM   #317
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus1959
Got it on mine with 0 upgrades.

Because it's earned with rebounding numbers, but only helps/triggers with boxing out or when fighting for the rebound mid-air.

My rebound average is 14-15 a game at PG with 4+ boost in rebounding with tenacious. Mine only fires when boxing out bigs due to my athleticism, I won't ever win an in-air battle with them.

PG: CP3, John Wall, Kyrie
SG:Klay Thompson, D.Wade, Kobe
SF: LBJ, Melo, PGeorge
PF: Blake, Aldridge, Duncan
C: '06 Shaq, Cousins, Bosh
Old 02-04-2015, 11:34 AM   #318
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellSKA
I was able to get both Unfazed & Microwave in the same 'attempt' and avoid volume shooter. Keep in mind that it's 15 games, that's key. You can trigger microwave after your consecutive hot games, but unfazed won't unlock till after that 15th game. I had my 3rd (4 minute min) hot game around game 11 and did not get the badge after it. It wasn't till after game 15 of my trying for it did it unlock.

You can get hot a number of ways. It can be on either side of the ball also. So if you're concerned about your shot count, lock down on D. Get a ton of steals, blocks, tipped passes, forced turnovers, etc.

On the offensive end, anything can take a warm player to hot that raises your grade. Try a long 'Unlimited Range' 3. Any big dunk, work on Posterizer perhaps. Alley oops, either passing or finishing. Assists are huge. But always be the focal point when the offense scores. If you take even 1 trip down court and get no positive teammate grades for the score, you can lose your hot streak. Run all plays through you. Pass to assist counts as a positive play and will keep your streak going.

This is a repost by me from earlier in this thread for all those asking about Unfazed. Please see about the details. Pretty simple if you grind for it.
Old 02-04-2015, 11:49 AM   #319
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellSKA
This is a repost by me from earlier in this thread for all those asking about Unfazed. Please see about the details. Pretty simple if you grind for it.
What's weird is I got Unfazed at every position quite easily but then I decided to redo my PF and I'm in the playoffs 39 games in and I still don't have it.
Kansas State Wildcats
Old 02-05-2015, 12:36 AM   #320
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

Just got deadeye within 7 games on Superstar. Just need Master in and Out and I'm done with my SF. Ima go for this on my PG once I'm done with my second season since it did not take that long. Now I can go back to my regular playing style of attacking the basket.

I had Stepback Freeze since All Star Weekend and just got floor general, so I guess I have one badge left to go and Im done with my SF.

Closer is a must have badge to have for MyCareer or the Park/Rec. It not that hard to get if you play on HOF or Superstar. Your shooting become more consistent in the Clutch with it. I usually hit like 2-3 3s in a row with this badge at the Park.

Last edited by TrustedDegree4; 02-05-2015 at 06:42 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »