Home

Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on Earning Badges in NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-01-2015, 04:06 PM   #289
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustedDegree4
I'm struggling to get the hop step shot. I'm double tapping Square/X and holding turbo. I just read how to do it but it still kinda weird.

I hate that since I'm trying to stay away from Volume Shooter, the most shots I can take per game is 24. Would be much faster to get these shooting badges if I was not avoiding it.
you can also do hopsteps by holding turbo plus the right stick left/right.
Old 02-01-2015, 06:05 PM   #290
Pro

Hopsin's Arena

Quote:
I'm struggling to get the hop step shot. I'm double tapping Square/X and holding turbo. I just read how to do it but it still kinda weird.

I hate that since I'm trying to stay away from Volume Shooter, the most shots I can take per game is 24. Would be much faster to get these shooting badges if I was not avoiding it.
I got it by spamming spin jumpers tbh.. just double tap (Square or X) it was easy as hell.
Old 02-01-2015, 08:24 PM   #291
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopsin
I got it by spamming spin jumpers tbh.. just double tap (Square or X) it was easy as hell.
That what I was doing but for some reason I had a feeling it would not count.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2015, 09:08 PM   #292
Rookie

Quote:

Hold turbo will driving horizontally just above the post and use the right stick in which ever direction you are driving.

As a few others said, spin jumpers work pretty well, but I didn't want my driving tendencies to go way out of wack due to the spin jumper technically being a pull up (think Westbrook pulling up 5 feet from the basket in the paint). But technically it would depend on which spin jumper you used I suppose. But if I am close enough to do the spin jumping animation I use, I am close enough to split the lane with a euro, hop-step on some bigs feet, posterize, or at worst resort to acrobat and get an and one or draw a foul.

Although since then I have chaanged my iso spin and spin jumper to activate closer to the three point line.

I am probably just biased as I have never liked the spin jumper and just finished off the spin lay up badge and unless I was using Monta's layup package, I just quarter spin lay in opposed to the 360 where you get ripped 75% of the time in the park.

PG: CP3, John Wall, Kyrie
SG:Klay Thompson, D.Wade, Kobe
SF: LBJ, Melo, PGeorge
PF: Blake, Aldridge, Duncan
C: '06 Shaq, Cousins, Bosh
Old 02-02-2015, 01:20 AM   #293
Just started!

Can we get clarification on the Bruiser badge? All I see is pre-requisites to unlock the badge, not how you actually unlock it?
Old 02-02-2015, 02:56 AM   #294
Rookie

Any luck with unfazed?
Old 02-02-2015, 04:46 PM   #295
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfghgj
Can we get clarification on the Bruiser badge? All I see is pre-requisites to unlock the badge, not how you actually unlock it?
That's it, there are no pre-req's to unlock it. Much like either lock down defenders. For Badges like those, all you need to do is have your attributes set up accordingly and play the requested amount of games without simming.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2015, 04:48 PM   #296
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UC2SMOOTH
Any luck with unfazed?
Yes. All you need to do is set up your time to 12 minute 1/4ers. I went pretty in depth on how I unlocked it a few pages ago. Feel free to search the older posts to see the details. Remember it will only unlock once your 15 games in that span have finished without simming.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »