Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-30-2015, 09:38 PM   #633
Pro

OVR: 24
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden's Jowels
I'm not a lawyer and I don't claim to fully understand the topic, but you were being a dick about a legitimate, fair question raised and that's still true.
That's just how I talk man. I don't even proofread my posts, I just type whatever comes to me, exactly how it comes. I definitely didn't go out of my way to be a dick, so if you really felt I was being condescending then I apologize for that.

I am a New Yorker at heart, after all...
Old 01-30-2015, 09:41 PM   #634
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
Stop comparing them.
But...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
See Madden the art belongs to the tattoo artist.
...Ramone was the first to make a comparison to another game/dev/league/whatever. I'm just saying.

And yeah, you were a bit condescending but it's all good. Let's just look forward to this great game.
Old 01-30-2015, 09:41 PM   #635
Pro

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
This actually isn't true.

They can where whatever they want away from the football stadium. They can even wear them inside of a football stadium. They just can't be seen with them on camera.
Yeah you're right, but the players have no real way of "avoiding" the cameras, so realistically they don't have much choice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2015, 10:02 PM   #636
Pro

Mrmagoo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
That's just how I talk man. I don't even proofread my posts, I just type whatever comes to me, exactly how it comes. I definitely didn't go out of my way to be a dick, so if you really felt I was being condescending then I apologize for that.

I am a New Yorker at heart, after all...
Oh so that explains it.
Old 01-30-2015, 10:08 PM   #637
Banned

CJ10's Arena

If they had to pay or get permission from tatoo artists to use their work then the neck tats that guys like Felix, Yadi, prince etc have would not be in the game. If you have played this game and been around here long enough you should know by now that some logical questions are gonna get copped out and skirted around because for some reason they don't wanna admit that they just don't have time to waste on that or they flat don't wanna do it. I get lied to by customers every day at my job trying to get something out of me. If they would be truthful I would be much more willing to help.I'd much rather be told the truth that tatoos are just not on the list of things they care about than given some vague one liner before you go mum. People can handle the real answer if you'd just give it to them. Your game gives visual contradiction to your statement.
Old 01-30-2015, 10:19 PM   #638
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ10
If they had to pay or get permission from tatoo artists to use their work then the neck tats that guys like Felix, Yadi, prince etc have would not be in the game. If you have played this game and been around here long enough you should know by now that some logical questions are gonna get copped out and skirted around because for some reason they don't wanna admit that they just don't have time to waste on that or they flat don't wanna do it. I get lied to by customers every day at my job trying to get something out of me. If they would be truthful I would be much more willing to help.I'd much rather be told the truth that tatoos are just not on the list of things they care about than given some vague one liner before you go mum. People can handle the real answer if you'd just give it to them. Your game gives visual contradiction to your statement.
Old 01-30-2015, 10:32 PM   #639
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Sorry the Q&A period is over but well do another one before the first stream.

Nice Cant weight for that and the stream!
Old 01-30-2015, 10:40 PM   #640
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet

• When will this game be available for digital pre-order?
    Next week

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »