Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-30-2015, 06:22 PM   #601
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
The only suggestion SCEA made was in terms of using team unis in all star game stating that doing so would pull frames per second to about 5fps
This, and it has nothing to do with disc space.

htcONE [M8] | Tapatalk

YouTube

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2015, 06:23 PM   #602
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Perhaps....but you can name roster file saves.

M.K.
Knight165
We can't give you the ability to change the save file names but I can have Darin add a few lines to the name of the save file. You havea very limited amount of time to send me some suggestions of what could be added within to help identify save files. The clock is ticking.....................................
Old 01-30-2015, 06:25 PM   #603
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
We can't give you the ability to change the save file names but I can have Darin add a few lines to the name of the save file. You havea very limited amount of time to send me some suggestions of what could be added within to help identify save files. The clock is ticking.....................................
THANK YOU....!!
I'll come up with something.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 01-30-2015, 06:38 PM   #604
MVP

Shaffer26's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Perhaps....but you can name roster file saves.

M.K.
Knight165
Interesting. I've tried before but have had no luck. Oh well, Russell just saved the day on this issue.
Old 01-30-2015, 06:48 PM   #605
Rookie

pirates1fan's Arena

OVR: 2

The game gets better and better. I am probably most excited for visual changes. Things like a new slide and tag system, the crowd being not perfectly evened out on a non sellout, and seeing licensed equipment. Really happy with all of that. Oh! And how awesome is the Japanese style of hitting being added! I love that!

IF Rawlings is one of the brands, I am pretty excited about wearing a Rawlings glove. And would the baseball be a Rawlings or just remain unnamed? Just thinking. I would expect unnamed, just thinking outside the box.

Some of the expectations of people on here are just really high! I mean, look at that list! I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from these forums though.

But regardless, I am really happy to hear about everything and can't wait to hear and see more. I love the whole idea with these twitch streams. Looking forward to Thursday!

Last edited by pirates1fan; 01-30-2015 at 06:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2015, 07:10 PM   #606
Pro

OVR: 24

Quote:
Quote:
THANK YOU....!!
I'll come up with something.

M.K.
Knight165
The name of team(s) currently assigned to a human (ie your "real" team in 30 team control)?

The win/loss record of the team with the team with the most wins?

A short description of the last action (ie roster move) executed by the player?

Just chiming in here, since this problem bothers me too.
Old 01-30-2015, 07:20 PM   #607
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
The name of team(s) currently assigned to a human (ie your "real" team in 30 team control)?

The win/loss record of the team with the team with the most wins?

A short description of the last action (ie roster move) executed by the player?

Just chiming in here, since this problem bothers me too.
Yeah brother...anything from anyone would help.
If anyone has an idea on how a SCEA save file can grab a piece of info to more specifically let us know which franchise save it is....I'm all ears!

I noticed when loading a franchise(continue)....if you hit the options button while highlighting a file...it gives you the names of the teams controlled....the date SAVED(ie...the current date IRL)....and the date on the game schedule in which you are at(April 10, 2015 for example)....

I was thinking maybe the start year of the franchise would help in carry over saves...but that's not very specific for multiple saves of the same year....

M.K.
Knight165
Old 01-30-2015, 07:23 PM   #608
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
I'm thinking the in-game date and year would be a perfect solution. Example: "Franchise File October 2, 2017."

If that can't be done, a number system based on the file's creation date could work as well.

This would ensure people even at the extreme - the ones that always control all 30 teams - would still be able to identify which file is which.

For example, if I create a file on April 1st at 10:30 AM, that would be "Franchise File 1."

If I create another at 11:00 AM, that would be "Franchise File 2."

If I over-write "Franchise File 1" at 11:30 AM because I played a game and saved it, the file itself would always be "Franchise File 1."

Ideally, it would be nice to see which teams we were controlling ONLY in the file name but the system has to account for the fringe players who ALWAYS control all 30 ball clubs. A numbered system could work too.

Last edited by Heroesandvillains; 01-30-2015 at 07:27 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »