Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-30-2015, 04:39 PM   #577
Rookie

raiderzride4free's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Looks like some awesome updates this year. Very excited. Read like 40 something pages of comments, noticed a few people asking about updates to stadiums. The A's finally upgraded there scoreboards and ribbons. Wonder if they will make it into the game like the remodels in Chicago and Cleveland. Can't wait to get my hands on this game once again!

Old 01-30-2015, 04:41 PM   #578
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjackson
Anybody know anything about this general manager contracts thing? I prefer to pick a team that I think will be fun to play with and then want to stick with them - not get fired and basically destroy my franchise because I built a team to my liking instead of a fictional owner's liking.

I think but am not sure that you just get offers in FIFA but don't have to leave and won't get fired but I'm not sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Just turn off GM contracts before you start your franchise.
How would this apply to carry-over Franchises? Is the GM Contracts On/Off something we can toggle mid-season or before entering our current save files?
Old 01-30-2015, 04:49 PM   #579
Banned

CJ10's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
See Madden the art belongs to the tattoo artist.
So yall have gotten permission from every tattoo artist that has put a neck tattoo on players?
Old 01-30-2015, 04:52 PM   #580
Rookie

CubsWillRiseAgain's Arena

Has this franchise problem been fixed?:

You know the 5-6 day window teams get before free agency begins? Well, if you offer one of your top players that will be a free agent a 1 year, 30 thousand dollar contract they will accept no matter what. If you offer Jon Lester 1 year/30K heading into free agency he will accept.
Old 01-30-2015, 05:22 PM   #581
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakfastcat
That's all great and I am grateful for all the work that has been put into the mode and i understand that there will be a few drawbacks which is no problem. I just am curious about one thing, though.

I have a franchise using the Angels in '14 that I'd like to transfer to '15. Lets say, for example Mike Trout received a new face scan for '15. Now, when I transfer my franchise, and since I know that he can't have the new scan, wil he end up with a generic face, or will the game somehow be able to restore the previous scan in the new game?
You keep the same roster there isn't any mechanic or logic to look for new scans or anything of that nature.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2015, 05:25 PM   #582
MVP

What I wonder is how we'll use the user controlled cutoffs. I mean just hitting l1 sends it to the cutoff guy, wondering what the difference will be. Guess we'll have to wait and see!
Old 01-30-2015, 05:27 PM   #583
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by goplen5
Yeah, this was my thinking. That's all I would ever need to see is one version of each, like Madden has done for awhile. I guess that is the only thing that I question is what makes it difficult to do that? I wouldn't think you have to create it from the ground up (like a new minor league stadium) since you already have one model, just change the roof. Which leads me to believe it is an issue with lighting all of the sudden changing since it doesn't have natural light or it's just too big of a stadium file size to have on a disk and it would limit other areas of the game.

Like I've said, not a game breaker by any means and never would be. I'm purely just curious for the sake of being curious and wanting knowledge.
Priorities and resource allocation in a shortened development cycle.
Old 01-30-2015, 05:28 PM   #584
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckEplayer
Any more features on theshownation.com for online franchise? Like the ability to draft from our phone, computer or tablet?
It's essentially the same as last year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »