Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-30-2015, 03:44 PM   #561
MVP

rjackson's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Just turn off GM contracts before you start your franchise.
Thank you for your response. I appreciate it. I had a hunch this would be an option like that but allowed myself to get nervous instead of having faith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Read the opening post. You don't even need to read the whole thread.

That is still so awesome that Owl did that!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2015, 03:45 PM   #562
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
No problem. It's one of my pet peeves, that people don't use the search feature. And the same question gets asked like 10 times. So I sent Hustlin a PM last night to put the answers to those questions in the first post in bold letters. And he did. Your question was one of them, another was about frame rate and a third was about create a stadium/expansion/relocation.

Yeah I tried to search but searched for "stats" rather than "stat" so it didn't show up.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 01-30-2015, 03:46 PM   #563
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30

The premise behind carry-over saves is to continue (within your own universe) your season/career, which is unique to only you. If someone is generic, or created, they will continue to be that in the next version. If you want the other updates then you have to start new in 15. It's either/or... Especially in a situation where no one has ever done this type of feature before in a yearly release game. The fact that SDS pulled it off is a huge feat.

htcONE [M8] | Tapatalk

YouTube

Old 01-30-2015, 03:48 PM   #564
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
The premise behind carry-over saves is to continue (within your own universe) your season/career, which is unique to only you. If someone is generic, or created, they will continue to be that in the next version. If you want the other updates then you have to start new in 15. It's either/or... Especially in a situation where no one has ever done this type of feature before in a yearly release game. The fact that SDS pulled it off is a huge feat.

htcONE [M8] | Tapatalk
I'm feeling optimistic like you are but if there are major issues with the feature I would disagree that they pulled it off.
Old 01-30-2015, 03:50 PM   #565
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
I'm feeling optimistic like you are but if there are major issues with the feature I would disagree that they pulled it off.
Yeah, I don't know why but I just feel that it will work as advertised.

htcONE [M8] | Tapatalk

YouTube

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2015, 03:57 PM   #566
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Yeah, I don't know why but I just feel that it will work as advertised.

htcONE [M8] | Tapatalk

Don't make me Hulk Smash.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 01-30-2015, 03:58 PM   #567
Pro

breakfastcat's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:

htcONE [M8] | Tapatalk
That's all great and I am grateful for all the work that has been put into the mode and i understand that there will be a few drawbacks which is no problem. I just am curious about one thing, though.

I have a franchise using the Angels in '14 that I'd like to transfer to '15. Lets say, for example Mike Trout received a new face scan for '15. Now, when I transfer my franchise, and since I know that he can't have the new scan, wil he end up with a generic face, or will the game somehow be able to restore the previous scan in the new game?
Old 01-30-2015, 04:07 PM   #568
Rookie

OVR: 1

Any more features on theshownation.com for online franchise? Like the ability to draft from our phone, computer or tablet?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »