Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-29-2015, 09:58 PM   #425
Rookie

OUSOONERS#1's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

While there is some things added that sound awesome especially the new directional hitting and can't wait to hear 5 the new commentary .. Two things that should be in this game that for whatever reasons the developers of this great game of baseball keep leaving out of both ps3 and Ps4 cycles of this game Is create -a-stadium/franchise relocation both were in MVP 05 .. The other main thing I have issues with is the players themselves there is no difference way they look the way they play the game between a superstar player and utility infielder this would be tied into body types too as I don't see much changes in them since the ps2 days .. Weather effects also need to be updated in my opinion as weather effects baseball rain, rain delays,puddles forming , wind causing the ball to do weird stuff .. It's already been mention Open and closed stadiums should been in long time ago .. I do love this game jus wish we had choices like when we had 4 baseball games to choose to play .. Competition is good for all parties .. AlsoCan't wait to see the new grass and dirt in all the Stadiums ...

Last edited by OUSOONERS#1; 01-29-2015 at 10:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2015, 09:59 PM   #426
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Russell,

Does the Scorebug still have the pitch count on it hopefully? And was it improved once again or does it pretty much look the same as in MLB 14 The Show which would not necessarily be a bad thing anyway.

Also by chance was a option added to always have the Scorebug shown even after you hit the ball? This would really be good for CPU VS CPU games
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (38.6 KB, 259 views)

Last edited by tnixen; 01-29-2015 at 10:10 PM.
Old 01-29-2015, 09:59 PM   #427
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Love everything listed!
I'm dying to hear more on the radio show and am really happy to hear about the franchise improvements.

One thing....on being able to name franchise/season file saves....I'd like to plead my(and some others) case.

With YtY carry over saves now....it would REALLY help in finding and not accidentally overwriting save files.

I plan on having many franchise saves....one being my carry over save of my '14 franchise....a new one that I will start as an Opening Day on '15...and so on into the future with the new feature.

Trying to track the file saves with no marker...when saving and loading is impossible.

If there is any way to add this...it would be a HUGE help.

GM contracts?...

THANK YOU!

M.K.
Knight165
Old 01-29-2015, 10:00 PM   #428
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Ramone, a few questions about the Vita version:

Are the gameplay/presentation improvements not included due to space on the Vita?

Are the "FOUL" and "OUT" text boxes still in the game? Is there any way to remove them if so?

Thanks to you and the SCEA SD crew for all of your dedicated and hard work!
Yes

I'll see what I can do
Old 01-29-2015, 10:03 PM   #429
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Negative ghost rider, and yes.

Oh ok I thought maybe you could do zone with director hitting by using the left sitck for directrer hitting and with using the right stick for zone or something. So if you still want to do just zone like in the past it will still be the left stick?
Old 01-29-2015, 10:04 PM   #430
Banned

We had ball boys in the game last year. What about ball girls this year?
Old 01-29-2015, 10:13 PM   #431
Rookie

DanH35's Arena

OVR: 2

So much great info today, can't wait for the game. I love the editable contracts. Will the team payrolls automatically adjust after editing contracts? I would hate to put all real life contracts in, but then have some teams start over budget in a franchise or season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2015, 10:16 PM   #432
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165

Trying to track the file saves with no marker...when saving and loading is impossible.

M.K.
Knight165

On the PS3, if you waited a couple of seconds, the file would have the team, franchise/RTTS date, and RTTS player position listed below the name of the file. Did they remove that on the PS4 saving system?

If they didn't, couldn't you just keep track of your saves that way?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »