Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-29-2015, 09:11 PM   #401
Rookie

PitholeCreek's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Then we shouldn't see you in the show forums complaining until next year.......................right?
I average about 10 posts a year in these forums, so chances are you weren't going to see me regardless.

Also, when I've raised the issue of retractable roofs, I've tried to do so in the form of constructive criticism because ultimately I want the game to be better. I consider this an important issue with the game due to the fact that a closed roof significantly affects the overall atmosphere (and sometimes gameplay) at a ballpark. I don't believe that SCEA fully recognizes this, and I think that retractable roofs need to be given a higher priority than they have been to date. Therefore I disagree with the characterization that I'm merely complaining.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2015, 09:16 PM   #402
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Closed roofs would be cool, but for me it's not a priority... it would be fun to play in Safeco closed with my Mariners, but I'd rather play at the Polo Grounds or the Kingdome for some reason... classic stadiums are cool for me... or like ASB used to have their expansion mode and you could pick some crazy stadiums that'd be fun. I would loooooooove expansion mode.
Old 01-29-2015, 09:17 PM   #403
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
No confirmation? Or confirmation that it's no?
No confirmation. It's been asked several times though.
Old 01-29-2015, 09:17 PM   #404
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
No confirmation? Or confirmation that it's no?
No confirmation.
Old 01-29-2015, 09:19 PM   #405
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpidbeaver
This looks pretty great. Bummer stat improvement didn't make it in, but we've waited this long, what's one more year?

Thanks again for sticking around to answer questions, Ramone. I've got two; one specific, and one more generalized:

Was the bug with scouting fixed where if you didn't scout the guy at all, he'd show up 100% revealed on draft day?

I'd love to hear more about how trade logic was "vastly improved." Probably one of those things that's difficult to describe to the layperson, trade logic and coding. Still, I'm curious.

Thanks again.
Are you sure those weren't' the top 25 prospects that are fully scouted anyway?

I'm not going to spoil Luis stream, but I can't rob the CPU teams anymore with bad trades. It's something I've been able to do for years and finally we seem to have found the sweet spot in value in age, potential, and overall.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2015, 09:19 PM   #406
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan36
Well, in fairness even if it were what you describe -you could always just not use it.
Depending on how it was implemented, that would not be an option.

Imagine you are at the sign player screen and you see what the player wants and you are thinking and have to decide if that player is worth it. And on the side of the screen it outright tells you. I cannot choose to not see that and ignore it.

But obviously I do not know that is what salary guide is. Maybe it is just a screen like the help screen that gives basic contract tiers, I don't know. Average salary per position could be nice.

Unless Russell chimes in I'll have to wait until the franchise stream.

Note: Don't even think about chiming in just to tell me to wait for the franchise stream you wily devil you.
Old 01-29-2015, 09:23 PM   #407
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Are you sure those weren't' the top 25 prospects that are fully scouted anyway?

I'm not going to spoil Luis stream, but I can't rob the CPU teams anymore with bad trades. It's something I've been able to do for years and finally we seem to have found the sweet spot in value in age, potential, and overall.
If you can't answer I will understand. But does this mean we won't see any more trades like a top 25 prospect being traded for a middle reliever like a Matt Albers?
Old 01-29-2015, 09:23 PM   #408
Rookie

sabastiane's Arena

Maybe I missed it but any word on stadiums with retractable roofs being able to be opened or closed?
Los Angeles Dodgers
Oregon Ducks
Arsenal

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »