Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-29-2015, 08:07 PM   #377
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
I'll reiterate, Russell_YODA_SCEA.
Old 01-29-2015, 08:11 PM   #378
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

I'm just so freaking excited about these commentary improvements and radio show!! Guys, put yourself in my shoes for a second. Imagine your playing your rtts and other modes, you can see well enough to play, but can't actually read menus or stats, standings and the like. Now imagine being me, and reading the info about the radio show!
Old 01-29-2015, 08:17 PM   #379
Inside The NFL

OhDaesu19's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Ramone,
The one thing that drove me nuts was the over throws into the stands on pick offs. It happened way too many times when in real life I can't remember it ever happening although I am sure it did. Any chance this was fixed?

Last edited by OhDaesu19; 01-29-2015 at 08:19 PM.
Old 01-29-2015, 08:18 PM   #380
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhDaesu19
Ramon,
The one thing that drove me nuts was the over throws into the stands on pick offs. It happened way too many times when in real life I can't it ever happening although I am sure it did. Any chance this was fixed?
It happened a couple of years ago, when Matt Garza was still a Cub.
Old 01-29-2015, 08:19 PM   #381
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Armor & Sword the countdown actually began December 17th of last year...
LOL......not for me. Now it's on baby.
NHL23 - Panthers YR1
Star Wars Outlaws

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2015, 08:22 PM   #382
Banned

OVR: 2

+ IronDome1 on January 29th, 2015 at 3:40 pm said:
The new features sound great, but no mention of online fixes for MLB 15? VERY disappointing.
MLB 14 online, even on PS4, is a nearly unplayable mess of lag, player warping, and game breaking glitches/freezes. Any word from devs on fixes for online?

+ Ramone Russell on January 29th, 2015 at 3:52 pm said:
Improving online has been a priority for us the entire development cycle. Ultimately you need to play it to see the improvements and we will be working until code lock at improving the experience.

I will be waiting to see how online is first, then i will decide to buy or not
Old 01-29-2015, 08:24 PM   #383
Banned

I was just thinking with directional hitting is there any way to do directional hitting with zone? Also directional hitting is with the left stick right?
Old 01-29-2015, 08:24 PM   #384
Rookie

ARMORALLL's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitholeCreek
Re: Retractable roofs

I've purchased MLB: The Show every year since 2009, but I won't be buying it this year. By not including retractable roofs, 20% of major league ballparks are being left in an unfinished state for yet another year, including the ballpark of my favourite team. The retractable roof at Rogers Centre is the stadium's most distinguishing feature, but it continues to be omitted from the game.

The roof at Rogers Centre is closed about 40% of the time. It would be unacceptable if the Green Monster were absent from Fenway Park in 40% of the games there. The roof is as essential to Rogers Centre as the Green Monster is to Fenway Park, and it is unacceptable that the roof has yet to be included.
I'm with you on this one. I've been asking for this since 09 and every year we get a two letter answer and nothing more. I still have a season going with mlb 13 so I'll wait and see if closed roofs ever make it in. Even Madden has this feature.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »