Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-29-2015, 06:07 PM   #329
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

I'm hoping that the "all new Analog hitting" will correct the awful, awful, terrible, no-good check swinging system from the last few years. I'm of course referring to the aspect where it made you swing when you didn't at least 5 times a game.
Old 01-29-2015, 06:11 PM   #330
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

MLB the Show, Best game ever. Love all the options. I have just one question about a feature that is in the game but very very seldom ever used. ( Close play arguments and ejections). I understand MLB really don't want them portrayed in your game, BUT it is there and is a real part of BB.. Much more than you think. Since you have it in the game, like Umpire variations, Could you at least give us a slider that would allow us the option of how often we would like to see them. I remember one video BB game that had that, and you could argue any play, but if you argued to long, you would get ejected. I truly would love to see more ejections, or at least more responses to really close calls.
Old 01-29-2015, 06:12 PM   #331
№¹ Bad Boy.

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhslancers
Quite a long list of improvements. Maybe Mr. Russell could explain why roster saves cannot be carried over year to year. The guys who work on these rosters sure do a lot of work and take a lot of time with it. Would be nice if it could be a one and done thing.
With all that the Show offers, I hate to be greedy,
but for me, this is the $64,000 question.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2015, 06:13 PM   #332
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleveCluby
MLB the Show, Best game ever. Love all the options. I have just one question about a feature that is in the game but very very seldom ever used. ( Close play arguments and ejections). I understand MLB really don't want them portrayed in your game, BUT it is there and is a real part of BB.. Much more than you think. Since you have it in the game, like Umpire variations, Could you at least give us a slider that would allow us the option of how often we would like to see them. I remember one video BB game that had that, and you could argue any play, but if you argued to long, you would get ejected. I truly would love to see more ejections, or at least more responses to really close calls.
Well this year they implemented the challenge system. Also in the "new" MLB, meaning post replay system, there aren't many arguments/ejections. And that game you are referring to was MVP 2005.
Old 01-29-2015, 06:17 PM   #333
Pro

garyjr33's Arena

OVR: 13

Wow! In the words of Elaine from Seinfeld, "I am speechless; I am without speech."
NCAAF: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette
NCCAB: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette
Old 01-29-2015, 06:23 PM   #334
Pro

garyjr33's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
Hope they added the full career stats & each team played for on the player card. That would be perfect.
I am also curious if this made it in. I have always wanted this to be in the Show.
NCAAF: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette
NCCAB: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette
Old 01-29-2015, 06:24 PM   #335
Rookie

joeylegend42's Arena

Hello everyone. I'm new to this site but I play the show a lot. I spend a lot of time in season mode simply because I can set the number of games I play. I like to play every game and I also like having quick seasons. So season mode is the mode for me. My question is though will I be able too transfer my season mode into MLB 15? I just see that you can transfer franchise and road to the show but it doesn't say season specifically. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from someone soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2015, 06:26 PM   #336
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylegend42
Hello everyone. I'm new to this site but I play the show a lot. I spend a lot of time in season mode simply because I can set the number of games I play. I like to play every game and I also like having quick seasons. So season mode is the mode for me. My question is though will I be able too transfer my season mode into MLB 15? I just see that you can transfer franchise and road to the show but it doesn't say season specifically. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from someone soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Search the thread, next time please. But yes you can. Russell answered this question earlier.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »