Home

Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on Earning Badges in NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-23-2015, 11:28 PM   #225
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

This helps me a lot and make me wants to play myplayer a lot more thank you. Now for MyGM can someone do this for the staff and would these methods work the same for the players in mygm ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2015, 11:30 PM   #226
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Just got Floor General and Defensive Anchor for my PG. Ive seen the effect of Defensive Anchor with my PF, but with Floor General and Dimer, I expect teammates to perform a little better
Old 01-24-2015, 12:39 PM   #227
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Update . Changed my dunk packages and now I'm getting posters at the park !
...& which dunk packages are you using now??
Old 01-24-2015, 01:56 PM   #228
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by oouie433
I am having the hardest time getting unfazed. I have microwave and I do NOT want volume shooter so I limit my shots to 24 per game. But EVERYTIME I get hot, either my coach or the opposing coach calls a time out effectively killing my heat.

Anybody have any ideas for me on how I can get unfazed WITHOUT chucking up a bunch of shots?

Getting hot and staying hot for 4 straight mins is extremely difficult for me for some reason. I play on HOF 12 min sim.
I was able to get both Unfazed & Microwave in the same 'attempt' and avoid volume shooter. Keep in mind that it's 15 games, that's key. You can trigger microwave after your consecutive hot games, but unfazed won't unlock till after that 15th game. I had my 3rd (4 minute min) hot game around game 11 and did not get the badge after it. It wasn't till after game 15 of my trying for it did it unlock.

You can get hot a number of ways. It can be on either side of the ball also. So if you're concerned about your shot count, lock down on D. Get a ton of steals, blocks, tipped passes, forced turnovers, etc.

On the offensive end, anything can take a warm player to hot that raises your grade. Try a long 'Unlimited Range' 3. Any big dunk, work on Posterizer perhaps. Alley oops, either passing or finishing. Assists are huge. But always be the focal point when the offense scores. If you take even 1 trip down court and get no positive teammate grades for the score, you can lose your hot streak. Run all plays through you. Pass to assist counts as a positive play and will keep your streak going.
Old 01-24-2015, 02:34 PM   #229
Rookie

OVR: 3

Does this work for Association or My league?
Old 01-24-2015, 05:35 PM   #230
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Scrapper isn't glitched it's just tough as heck to get
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 01-24-2015, 06:40 PM   #231
Rookie

Speaking about Scrapper, any easy/cheesy way to get loose ball saves? lol

Its so hard to even get an opportunity to get a loose ball save.

(Kinda wished playing park games helps towards getting badges since its alot easier to get that badge there than in My Career. >_<)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2015, 07:16 PM   #232
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellSKA
I was able to get both Unfazed & Microwave in the same 'attempt' and avoid volume shooter. Keep in mind that it's 15 games, that's key. You can trigger microwave after your consecutive hot games, but unfazed won't unlock till after that 15th game. I had my 3rd (4 minute min) hot game around game 11 and did not get the badge after it. It wasn't till after game 15 of my trying for it did it unlock.

You can get hot a number of ways. It can be on either side of the ball also. So if you're concerned about your shot count, lock down on D. Get a ton of steals, blocks, tipped passes, forced turnovers, etc.

On the offensive end, anything can take a warm player to hot that raises your grade. Try a long 'Unlimited Range' 3. Any big dunk, work on Posterizer perhaps. Alley oops, either passing or finishing. Assists are huge. But always be the focal point when the offense scores. If you take even 1 trip down court and get no positive teammate grades for the score, you can lose your hot streak. Run all plays through you. Pass to assist counts as a positive play and will keep your streak going.
Thanks,

i've been trying for the past couple of days to get it, and was ready to give up on it.

I'll keep working

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »