Home

Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on Earning Badges in NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-21-2015, 08:05 AM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
It was sooo boring . I only did 5 games on superstar ****** to get it but I shot over 50 times each game .

Still trying to get hop step and spin Layin smh
Just got those on my SF and it was brutal. Can we go ahead and eliminate the term "attempts" in the earn badge description. There's absolutely no way it's attempts. It was particularly brutal because I have no inside shooting until I unlock the upgrades. Do Badges like Primetime and Closer work in Rec? Anyone know? Also hot spots. Do they translate to neither Park or Rec, to just Rec, or both? Because I may just foul out from here on out. I'd like to get Scrapper and Hustle points but I'm not sure they are worth the trouble for a SF, Hustle points particularly.
Old 01-21-2015, 08:12 AM   #170
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmodepoboy
Just got those on my SF and it was brutal. Can we go ahead and eliminate the term "attempts" in the earn badge description. There's absolutely no way it's attempts. It was particularly brutal because I have no inside shooting until I unlock the upgrades. Do Badges like Primetime and Closer work in Rec? Anyone know? Also hot spots. Do they translate to neither Park or Rec, to just Rec, or both? Because I may just foul out from here on out. I'd like to get Scrapper and Hustle points but I'm not sure they are worth the trouble for a SF, Hustle points particularly.
I was just thinking that it should be makes instead of attempts but I still should have it.

Prime time I'm not sure. But closer definitely works at the rec . In fact you almost automatically warm up in clutch situations . Hot spots a Dev says translate to the rec and park. But to be honest I've noticed no difference .I heard scrapper is glitched and will not unlock not sure. Hustle points could be useful. As a SF don't be surprised to see yourself at PF position a good bit .
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 01-21-2015, 08:50 AM   #171
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

Quote:
I was just thinking that it should be makes instead of attempts but I still should have it.

Prime time I'm not sure. But closer definitely works at the rec . In fact you almost automatically warm up in clutch situations . Hot spots a Dev says translate to the rec and park. But to be honest I've noticed no difference .I heard scrapper is glitched and will not unlock not sure. Hustle points could be useful. As a SF don't be surprised to see yourself at PF position a good bit .
Hotspots don't work for me but for everyone else it does. I tend to make clutch 3s at the Park now since I got closer. Only played about 4 games with it but I made about 4-6 3s in those games.

Let me know how good deadeye is at the Park/Rec.

Getting Closer is not that hard TBH. It simple as what it says. Just score in the last %40 of a game. None of the games I had went to OT and I unlocked it after Alldtar Weekend. I barely score in the last quarter so it took longer. Ima go for this on my PG once I start play 2k again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2015, 08:57 AM   #172
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustedDegree4
Hotspots don't work for me but for everyone else it does. I tend to make clutch 3s at the Park now since I got closer. Only played about 4 games with it but I made about 4-6 3s in those games.

Let me know how good deadeye is at the Park/Rec.
I've hit some pretty epic shots with it already lol. Fade ace or shot creator + deadeye is a crazy combo . Also if anybody is even standing around me I feel like it activates and I don't miss.

Yet I still miss too many open shots IMO
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 01-21-2015, 09:05 AM   #173
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

Quote:
I've hit some pretty epic shots with it already lol. Fade ace or shot creator + deadeye is a crazy combo . Also if anybody is even standing around me I feel like it activates and I don't miss.

Yet I still miss too many open shots IMO
I would go for Fade ace but I'm still not sure it it works or driving leaners. But I'm definitely going for Shot Creator and Deadeye once I get back to 2k.

Lol still miss those wide open on the line shots but make shots over 3 guys.
Old 01-21-2015, 10:29 AM   #174
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustedDegree4
I would go for Fade ace but I'm still not sure it it works or driving leaners. But I'm definitely going for Shot Creator and Deadeye once I get back to 2k.

Lol still miss those wide open on the line shots but make shots over 3 guys.
I had my SG have the whole court as a hot spot. I shoot moving and standing 3s well but I definitely shoot deep and moving 3s better than spot up on the line 3s. Maybe the sickest move I've made in park is causing my defender to fall down with a double Crossover, Stepback and drained a half court 3 while taunting. Shot Creator is my favorite offensive badge. My favorite badge overall is without a doubt Brick Wall. I love stoning a guy with a hard screen.
Old 01-21-2015, 10:34 AM   #175
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

I must 1st apologize to everyone in MyPark on X1 for my utter douchebaggery. Yes, I'm the guy celebrating EVERYTHING. But It's for the Swagger badge. I wish I had great news to report, but alas, I do not.

I celebrated so much the last couple days I've celebrated my team out of wins. Last night I thought I had it when after a game a weird loading/ save icon came up on my screen, but it was nothing.

I shall continue and say sorry in advance for celebrating my 10 foot elbow jumper when my team is down 7. If anyone has triggered the 'Swagger' badge, please let us know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2015, 10:48 AM   #176
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

Swagger is glitched too .

The funniest thing about those offensive badges is when u do a nice move and a guy tries to get back at u but he embarrasses himself
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »