Home

Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on Earning Badges in NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-19-2015, 01:57 PM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jml475
simmed rebounds don't count.
Yeah, I don't sim.. ever. This character is strictly a farm for Badges career so why would I ever sim. No sim. 401 user rebounds. I'm in the playoffs. So forgive me if I don't share the same hubris that people know what they are always talking about. Do you know ANYONE with Swagger? With Hardened? Lol.
Old 01-19-2015, 01:58 PM   #138
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmodepoboy
Yeah, I don't sim.. ever. This character is strictly a farm for Badges career so why would I ever sim. No sim. 401 user rebounds. I'm in the playoffs. So forgive me if I don't share the same hubris that people know what they are always talking about. Do you know ANYONE with Swagger? With Hardened? Lol.
These have been confirmed on this thread as broken. read the thread.
Old 01-19-2015, 04:10 PM   #139
Rookie

Quote:
These have been confirmed on this thread as broken. read the thread.
I have read the thread. That was my point to bring it up about broken Badges like Hardened and Swagger. To bring up how post fadeaways don't count towards Fade Ace but it registers after you get the badge. I brought it up to say, Why is it inconceivable to think things couldn't act funky with other Badges with other people? I have 401 user rebounds and I don't have Tenacious Rebounder. I can provide photo proof if needed. I know there's a lot of human error in some of these counts. I get that. But rebounding isn't like Deadeye contested shots. It's easily counted and tracked. I don't sim.
Old 01-19-2015, 04:44 PM   #140
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmodepoboy
I have read the thread. That was my point to bring it up about broken Badges like Hardened and Swagger. To bring up how post fadeaways don't count towards Fade Ace but it registers after you get the badge. I brought it up to say, Why is it inconceivable to think things couldn't act funky with other Badges with other people? I have 401 user rebounds and I don't have Tenacious Rebounder. I can provide photo proof if needed. I know there's a lot of human error in some of these counts. I get that. But rebounding isn't like Deadeye contested shots. It's easily counted and tracked. I don't sim.
I didn't get my tenacious rebounder at exactly 400 rebs, I got it at like 430 something. C, around 70 reb at the time.
Old 01-19-2015, 05:45 PM   #141
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemthethriller
I didn't get my tenacious rebounder at exactly 400 rebs, I got it at like 430 something. C, around 70 reb at the time.
Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2015, 07:06 PM   #142
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemthethriller
****s broken...

I counted every single screen (7'3" center, maxed strength) I hit 100 "Set screen for scores" like everyone says... nothing. Then someone says they only count like 2 a game... Why not put this in the guide?

Tried Fadeaway badge that it states "works with post fadeaways" you need to "take" 30 of them... I took 175, no badge.
you counting them doesnt necessarily mean theyre registering.. the notification has to pop up on the screen
Old 01-19-2015, 07:54 PM   #143
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

Quote:
again.. no.

You need "Good (on/off) ball screen" You're limited to ~ 2-3 (of each?) of each per game.

100 times in one season, the game doesn't care what kind of screen you set, your first screens will count and display good screen if you have the strength req.
I did not have to set 100 screens just to get Brick Wall. I only set about 30-50 and I would say about 10-25 of those where hard screens. That how I got it.
Old 01-19-2015, 08:20 PM   #144
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by giftedchick
you counting them doesnt necessarily mean theyre registering.. the notification has to pop up on the screen
I only counted when the notification said "Set screen for score" as I was told by many people that's how they got it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »